It's funny: We can easily pinpoint everything about our blogs that we would like to improve, but it takes a little effort to discover that one thing about our mom blog that we absolutely love.

What is the one thing that you love the most about your blog?

Views: 255

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

it's all mine :)

I have a place to put all my mom thoughts and couponing tips, recipes I like, etc all in one place...and maybe it will help one person.
Learning things about me. Able to share info

That it represents me trying to fulfill what I want to be when I grow up!

...the wonderful people I've met through it. I love writing the posts, but I love my readers even more.

Gives me the opportunity to write freely. No one judges me wrongly for what I say because most people are watching there like me.  At least so far. 

...that it's a way to teach out to others and share me and my knowledge!

One thing that I love most about my blog is that is I am so free with my thoughts and feelings, I go back and read some post and I'm like wow I said! I can see my growth.  

I love getting to know others via my blog, and really like to see what others are doing with this form of social media. I think the connections we can make with people across state or across the world are incredible!

I also really enjoy when people can relate to one of my posts  -- but one of the greatest gifts my blog has afforded me is the ability to make others laugh. What can be better than that?

I have been blogging since November and just now have opened up and "allowed" others to read my thoughts.  I have always loved to write, I have an endless supply of chatter so the two coupled togther give this SAHM much to write about!!  ;)

that i can still find things on it... frustrating when i can't =/

... the stories about my son!  It's a great way to document each new hilarious thing he does!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Advertisement

MARKETPLACE

ADVERTISEMENT

Link to Us

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service