It's funny: We can easily pinpoint everything about our blogs that we would like to improve, but it takes a little effort to discover that one thing about our mom blog that we absolutely love.

What is the one thing that you love the most about your blog?

Views: 257

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

it's all mine :)

I have a place to put all my mom thoughts and couponing tips, recipes I like, etc all in one place...and maybe it will help one person.
Learning things about me. Able to share info

That it represents me trying to fulfill what I want to be when I grow up!

...the wonderful people I've met through it. I love writing the posts, but I love my readers even more.

Gives me the opportunity to write freely. No one judges me wrongly for what I say because most people are watching there like me.  At least so far. 

...that it's a way to teach out to others and share me and my knowledge!

One thing that I love most about my blog is that is I am so free with my thoughts and feelings, I go back and read some post and I'm like wow I said! I can see my growth.  

I love getting to know others via my blog, and really like to see what others are doing with this form of social media. I think the connections we can make with people across state or across the world are incredible!

I also really enjoy when people can relate to one of my posts  -- but one of the greatest gifts my blog has afforded me is the ability to make others laugh. What can be better than that?

I have been blogging since November and just now have opened up and "allowed" others to read my thoughts.  I have always loved to write, I have an endless supply of chatter so the two coupled togther give this SAHM much to write about!!  ;)

that i can still find things on it... frustrating when i can't =/

... the stories about my son!  It's a great way to document each new hilarious thing he does!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

12/27/14 DAILY BLOG PROMPT

A SPECIAL GREETING FROM FRAN DRESCHER

MOM BLOGGERS FOR SOCIAL GOOD

Mom Bloggers for Social Good is a global coalition of 2000+ mom bloggers who currently span over twenty countries and who care about spreading the good news about the amazing work non-profit organizations and NGOs are doing around the world.  Want to make a difference? Please join us!

Toxic Free Blog - by Brittany Glynn

Brittany is a director of the Toxic Free Foundation and created the first ever Toxic Free Certification Program.  Weekly, Brittany publishes the Toxic Free Blog and provides coaching to over 10,000 families in the United States alone.  She is the author of a Toxic Free educational series and co-author of several Toxic Free learning programs. Brittany is also an award winning author. 

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service