It's funny: We can easily pinpoint everything about our blogs that we would like to improve, but it takes a little effort to discover that one thing about our mom blog that we absolutely love.

What is the one thing that you love the most about your blog?

Views: 255

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Getting everything out in writing to share with others; meeting other moms and learning from their experiences.

I enjoy sharing my knowledge with other moms like me.

I get to encourage people to step out of their comfort zone and try something new.  I've had people tell me that I've helped give them the courage to try something because I did it. I know that not everyone will want to try everything I've tried but it's important to find SOMETHING to challenge yourself. I love try new adventures/experiences all the time. I get to do what I love and the options are endless.

~Nedra

http://adventuremomblog.com

My blog shares easy and healthy recipes.  I like to think that it is a bit like me - shabby but simple :-)

Great ladies!

I love most about my blog meeting new people and learning new things.

that I can be ME and have fun with it! That and the fact that when my children grow up and become parents themselves I plan on printing it all out and making a book for them. Revenge or warning? A little bit of both ;)

...it's comfortable. Sometimes I visit blogs where there's too much business with the design or not enough visual interest, but I feel I've worked really hard to make my blog a comfortable blog for all visitors. It's not perfect, but I adore my own blog. I feel every blogger should. =)

http://olearyva.blogspot.com

Meeting new friends and the opportunity to be able to write for an audience!

That I'm actually nurturing it and keeping up with it. I have abandoned many blogs in the past, but this one has life.

---------

PhotoMom

My Bella Pearl

That it's main goal is to be supportive and hopefully make a difference!

That it is my own personal place to vent and write stories about my kids!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

DID YOU KNOW?

Advertisement

MARKETPLACE

Link to Us

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service