It's funny: We can easily pinpoint everything about our blogs that we would like to improve, but it takes a little effort to discover that one thing about our mom blog that we absolutely love.

What is the one thing that you love the most about your blog?

Views: 257

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

because its funny and it has fun snacks ideas for kids!

http://funny-moms-and-kids.blogspot.com/

Interacting with readers. Hands down.

I love that as I build up the blog, a job can be created as a result of more people buying products made in the USA.  If I can help to create that one job, I've done what I set out to do.  I love finding products and companies that make products that are made in the USA.

I love the design aspect about my blog.  I love creating beautiful and playful designs.  By far, my blog is one of my greatest accomplishments.  I also enjoy the social aspect and connecting with people while keeping my family and friends informed.

Michelle

Http://www.bigfoottribe.blogspot.com 

Its Layout. Easy Loading System & Neat, Clean Design.

I just recently expanded my blog.  I started off with a very specific niche and found that I wasn't converting very well.  So I took the plunge after my husband suggested that I expand my niche.  So I just relaunched my new website last Friday night.  I am loving the new domain and the fact that I can share anything for the most part on my blog.  My kids may hate me for talking about them one day but I enjoy capturing the memories and sharing my experiences.

~Christy~

Uplifting Families

Reply to Discussion

RSS

12/26/14 DAILY BLOG PROMPT

A SPECIAL GREETING FROM FRAN DRESCHER

MOM BLOGGERS FOR SOCIAL GOOD

Mom Bloggers for Social Good is a global coalition of 2000+ mom bloggers who currently span over twenty countries and who care about spreading the good news about the amazing work non-profit organizations and NGOs are doing around the world.  Want to make a difference? Please join us!

Toxic Free Blog - by Brittany Glynn

Brittany is a director of the Toxic Free Foundation and created the first ever Toxic Free Certification Program.  Weekly, Brittany publishes the Toxic Free Blog and provides coaching to over 10,000 families in the United States alone.  She is the author of a Toxic Free educational series and co-author of several Toxic Free learning programs. Brittany is also an award winning author. 

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service