It's funny: We can easily pinpoint everything about our blogs that we would like to improve, but it takes a little effort to discover that one thing about our mom blog that we absolutely love.

What is the one thing that you love the most about your blog?

Views: 256

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

because its funny and it has fun snacks ideas for kids!

http://funny-moms-and-kids.blogspot.com/

Interacting with readers. Hands down.

I love that as I build up the blog, a job can be created as a result of more people buying products made in the USA.  If I can help to create that one job, I've done what I set out to do.  I love finding products and companies that make products that are made in the USA.

I love the design aspect about my blog.  I love creating beautiful and playful designs.  By far, my blog is one of my greatest accomplishments.  I also enjoy the social aspect and connecting with people while keeping my family and friends informed.

Michelle

Http://www.bigfoottribe.blogspot.com 

Its Layout. Easy Loading System & Neat, Clean Design.

I just recently expanded my blog.  I started off with a very specific niche and found that I wasn't converting very well.  So I took the plunge after my husband suggested that I expand my niche.  So I just relaunched my new website last Friday night.  I am loving the new domain and the fact that I can share anything for the most part on my blog.  My kids may hate me for talking about them one day but I enjoy capturing the memories and sharing my experiences.

~Christy~

Uplifting Families

Reply to Discussion

RSS

11/21/14 DAILY BLOG PROMPT

Facebook Hop - Every Monday!

CATCH THE BUZZ

SPECIAL HELLO FROM FRAN!

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service