It's funny: We can easily pinpoint everything about our blogs that we would like to improve, but it takes a little effort to discover that one thing about our mom blog that we absolutely love.

What is the one thing that you love the most about your blog?

Views: 255

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

That's it's come a long way. I have really nurtured it and made it grow into the biggirl blog it is. ;)
I have met good online friends through my blog. Had I not started it, I wouldn't know that there are caring and thoughtful people out there. Not that I don't have thoughtful friends huh? One of the casualty of being a work at home mom is my social life.I was almost always absent from get-together of friends and I lost some friends due to lack of communication. My blog let me share what happens to me. :)
my blog makes me noticed my community and discover new things...
on The Mom Crowd - When a post really helps someone. I have a post about the effects of the MMR Vaccine and every week or two I get a comment saying thanks for the pictures and a relief knowing that the rash is normal. We also have a post about When You Find Out Your Kid has Down Syndrome. If someone is less scared to have a DS child, then that is awesome!

on my personal blog - just the joy of keeping my family friends updated on what is going with my family is fun. I like that they can come to it and know what is up.

~Amanda
www.themomcrowd.com
I love my alter ego. I can say the things that I'm usually just thinking.

http://hippobrigade.com
That it is mine. ;)
The variety (contest, reviews, "expert" posts & sharing my life) that's included on it.
That I actually have a working blog! It took a lot of guts for me to start writing my thoughts and opinions down and posting it for anyone and everyone to read. I was afraid to allow myself to be vulnerable to other people's comments. Instead, I discovered that I like sharing, I like the freedom of saying whatever I want, no matter how silly it is. And not to mention, I love all the mommies that visit my blog and offer encouragement and their hilarious stories as well!
That it might be a TV show.

I never get sick of saying that. :)
What I love about my blog is my readers. There is nothing better than logging in the morning to have a comment from someone whom I've never met yet they completely understand what I'm going through.
it's mine to say what I want and there is no right or wrong
what it's come into. It's got life and I love getting emails and comments from people that enjoy reading it.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

10/23/14 Writing Prompt

Facebook Hop - Every Monday!

CATCH THE BUZZ

SPECIAL HELLO FROM FRAN!

Link to Us

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service