It's funny: We can easily pinpoint everything about our blogs that we would like to improve, but it takes a little effort to discover that one thing about our mom blog that we absolutely love.

What is the one thing that you love the most about your blog?

Views: 255

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

That I get to say whatever I want and be as open as I want. I also love all the friends I've made and all the support they give when I share I'm having a down day or going through something rough!
That I get to say whatever I want and be as open as I want. I also love all the friends I've made and all the support they give when I share I'm having a down day or going through something rough!
The design. I love the way it looks. Thanks Leanne!
I might not be the best speller in the world (thanks to the 1970'-80's PES) I am able to express myself freely without anyone telling that isn't right or you can't do that blah blah blah.
I don't have any "close" friends where I live. They are just woman with children I see every so often. But in the blogging world I feel that I have made some "real" friends and we seem just to have just that more incommon.
Until Then,
K.U.
Wow, cool!
I feel this too. I am a painfully shy person in real life, blogging brings something out of me!
It does look good!
Friends, definately!
PARIS.

Who hasn't visited or wanted to visit at some point in their life? I'm so lucky I get to live here and tattle , write about it!
the look of it!
I love that my graphic header looks like me!!! I picked it it out especially because I wanted my blog to be a direct reflection of ME
LOL
that it has the potential to be one of the most successful blogs. Right now this is only in my dreams and hope to make it a reality one day :-))
http://tandoorilounge.wordpress.com

Reply to Discussion

RSS

10/21/14 Writing Prompt

Facebook Hop - Every Monday!

MARKETPLACE

best makeup

best makeup

Catch the Buzz

Link to Us

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.