Pregnancy_Beauty

Unlimited Photo Storage

Pregnancy_Beauty

OUR BLOG

Mom Organization Skills 101

There is no greater reward than being a mother, but believe me, for all those expecting moms out there, you sure do have your work cut out for you in order to earn that reward. It was only when I had my second child that I realized, being prepared for any scenario was better…

How Do I Choose the Best Professional Cleaning Service

Keeping your home clean can be an exhausting task, especially if you have to squeeze it in between the chaos and work and keeping your family in line. And if your life feels like it’s nothing but cleaning and tedious chores, perhaps it’s…

How to Keep Your Pool Clean Without Using Chemicals

The weather is getting hotter and hotter, and if you haven’t done it already, you are probably getting ready to open your pool and start the swimming season. Having a pool in your backyard is wonderful, but it requires quite some effort before you…

It's funny: We can easily pinpoint everything about our blogs that we would like to improve, but it takes a little effort to discover that one thing about our mom blog that we absolutely love.

What is the one thing that you love the most about your blog?

Views: 316

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I love that my graphic header looks like me!!! I picked it it out especially because I wanted my blog to be a direct reflection of ME
LOL
that it has the potential to be one of the most successful blogs. Right now this is only in my dreams and hope to make it a reality one day :-))
http://tandoorilounge.wordpress.com
by blog followers and friends!
My friends, that it is me 100%, I love the look of it. It has come so far and I have gained great relationships because of it.
My blog really makes me laugh especially at my life. It also brings positivity to every day living because everytime something adverse happens to me or us I think, "Ohhh yeah, that's a good one". I can't believe how much material is thrown my way. Life is great that way!
I love that other people enjoy it. I never thought I'd have the opportunity to share the things I am so passionate (my kids, my writing, and my photography) about with other people, but I am and it's exciting:)
I love just being able to write and people getting to know different sides of me from my writing.
It has allowed me to 'talk' about the things I love. My poor family, especially my husband, were probably sick of hearing me talk about coupons lol - Blogging has allowed me to meet hundreds of other women (and men) just like me, and not only talk about the things that interest me, but hopefully help them as well. I have also met some wonderful women that I truly consider friends. I'd love to put faces with names one day :-)
I love that it gives me a creative outlet.
The friends that follow and leave comments.
The thing I love the most about my blog is reading all of the comments from so many people from around the world. It is fascinating!
I love the fact that its is a combination of 2 things I love! kids and education

RSS

© 2018   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service