It's funny: We can easily pinpoint everything about our blogs that we would like to improve, but it takes a little effort to discover that one thing about our mom blog that we absolutely love.

What is the one thing that you love the most about your blog?

Views: 253

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

That I can help other wahms out. Met so many incredible woman through the years and it feels so great to be able to give back.:)
The thing I love most about my blog is that it is whatever I want it to be. No limits, no boundaries, no exceptions, no rules.
It is my voice...when I didn't think I had one, I found me through my blog.
Genma Holmes
www.genmaspeaks.com
I'm kind of new to all of this, so I'm checking out the discussions. This is great, and your blog is wonderful. LOVE LOVE LOVE the idea of reviews !
I love that I have a venue in which to connect with and help others. If I can have a positive influence in just one person's life, then it's a success!
That is the perfect answer to this question and I feel the same about mine!

Catherine said:
That it is mine. ;)

i can get expressive!

http://momdaughterstyle.blogspot.com/

I love how my blog and my passion for movies is infectious. My husband is really supporting my pursuit of happiness. Plus, he tells me about movies I should review; and I ask my kids what they think of certain movies we see together. So it's like a family affair!

Here is my latest post:

http://www.tiredofpreviews.com/2011/03/private-lives-of-pippa-lee.html

The thing I love most about my blog is how much I have learned about people, networking, and writing. I have met wonderful people as a result.

Thank you for asking.

Jasmine

Far Above Rubies

Promoting Beautiful Womanhood

It is a way for me to help my friends and others who in need to earn some extra income from home but not sure where to start. I reviewed and posted in my blog about sites that is still paying and sites that need to avoid as well.

An opportunity to spread awareness on something that is so close to my heart. Also it is friendly and kinda colorful.:)

I love that I can say what's on my mind. I have only been doing it a few months and already I have made some great new friends.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Advertisement

MARKETPLACE

ADVERTISEMENT

Link to Us

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service