It's funny: We can easily pinpoint everything about our blogs that we would like to improve, but it takes a little effort to discover that one thing about our mom blog that we absolutely love.

What is the one thing that you love the most about your blog?

Views: 257

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

That's it's come a long way. I have really nurtured it and made it grow into the biggirl blog it is. ;)
I have met good online friends through my blog. Had I not started it, I wouldn't know that there are caring and thoughtful people out there. Not that I don't have thoughtful friends huh? One of the casualty of being a work at home mom is my social life.I was almost always absent from get-together of friends and I lost some friends due to lack of communication. My blog let me share what happens to me. :)
my blog makes me noticed my community and discover new things...
on The Mom Crowd - When a post really helps someone. I have a post about the effects of the MMR Vaccine and every week or two I get a comment saying thanks for the pictures and a relief knowing that the rash is normal. We also have a post about When You Find Out Your Kid has Down Syndrome. If someone is less scared to have a DS child, then that is awesome!

on my personal blog - just the joy of keeping my family friends updated on what is going with my family is fun. I like that they can come to it and know what is up.

~Amanda
www.themomcrowd.com
I love my alter ego. I can say the things that I'm usually just thinking.

http://hippobrigade.com
That it is mine. ;)
The variety (contest, reviews, "expert" posts & sharing my life) that's included on it.
That I actually have a working blog! It took a lot of guts for me to start writing my thoughts and opinions down and posting it for anyone and everyone to read. I was afraid to allow myself to be vulnerable to other people's comments. Instead, I discovered that I like sharing, I like the freedom of saying whatever I want, no matter how silly it is. And not to mention, I love all the mommies that visit my blog and offer encouragement and their hilarious stories as well!
That it might be a TV show.

I never get sick of saying that. :)
What I love about my blog is my readers. There is nothing better than logging in the morning to have a comment from someone whom I've never met yet they completely understand what I'm going through.
it's mine to say what I want and there is no right or wrong
what it's come into. It's got life and I love getting emails and comments from people that enjoy reading it.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

12/29/14 DAILY BLOG PROMPT

A SPECIAL GREETING FROM FRAN DRESCHER

MOM BLOGGERS FOR SOCIAL GOOD

Mom Bloggers for Social Good is a global coalition of 2000+ mom bloggers who currently span over twenty countries and who care about spreading the good news about the amazing work non-profit organizations and NGOs are doing around the world.  Want to make a difference? Please join us!

Toxic Free Blog - by Brittany Glynn

Brittany is a director of the Toxic Free Foundation and created the first ever Toxic Free Certification Program.  Weekly, Brittany publishes the Toxic Free Blog and provides coaching to over 10,000 families in the United States alone.  She is the author of a Toxic Free educational series and co-author of several Toxic Free learning programs. Brittany is also an award winning author. 

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service