ADVERTISEMENT

Advertisement

It's funny: We can easily pinpoint everything about our blogs that we would like to improve, but it takes a little effort to discover that one thing about our mom blog that we absolutely love.

What is the one thing that you love the most about your blog?

Views: 305

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

My blog shares easy and healthy recipes.  I like to think that it is a bit like me - shabby but simple :-)

Great ladies!

I love most about my blog meeting new people and learning new things.

that I can be ME and have fun with it! That and the fact that when my children grow up and become parents themselves I plan on printing it all out and making a book for them. Revenge or warning? A little bit of both ;)

...it's comfortable. Sometimes I visit blogs where there's too much business with the design or not enough visual interest, but I feel I've worked really hard to make my blog a comfortable blog for all visitors. It's not perfect, but I adore my own blog. I feel every blogger should. =)

http://olearyva.blogspot.com

Meeting new friends and the opportunity to be able to write for an audience!

That I'm actually nurturing it and keeping up with it. I have abandoned many blogs in the past, but this one has life.

---------

PhotoMom

My Bella Pearl

That it's main goal is to be supportive and hopefully make a difference!

That it is my own personal place to vent and write stories about my kids!

because its funny and it has fun snacks ideas for kids!

http://funny-moms-and-kids.blogspot.com/

I love that as I build up the blog, a job can be created as a result of more people buying products made in the USA.  If I can help to create that one job, I've done what I set out to do.  I love finding products and companies that make products that are made in the USA.

I love the design aspect about my blog.  I love creating beautiful and playful designs.  By far, my blog is one of my greatest accomplishments.  I also enjoy the social aspect and connecting with people while keeping my family and friends informed.

Michelle

Http://www.bigfoottribe.blogspot.com 

Reply to Discussion

RSS

FOLLOW US

OUR BLOG

Ivory Clasp Reviews and Influencer Testimonials + OFFER

Mom Bloggers Club members recently reviewed subscription service Ivory Clasp's designer handbags on Instagram. For just $45 a month, you will receive a designer handbag valued at $100 or more.

See what they had to say:

The Glam Mom, …

OUR DAILY PINS

Latest Activity

Advertisement

© 2017   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service