It's funny: We can easily pinpoint everything about our blogs that we would like to improve, but it takes a little effort to discover that one thing about our mom blog that we absolutely love.

What is the one thing that you love the most about your blog?

Views: 256

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I love having a creative outlet in the land of cheerios. I love being able to teach about the things I love. I love connecting with others and forming friendships!
Meeting new people!
I love that I work with my husband on it. he drives me up a wall most days but the fact that we can blog together about the same and different things really makes us stronger.
I switched from Wordpress to Blogger and I love the theme and name of my blog. I thought about it for quite awhile & talked it over with my hubby and decided on something that sounded more like me and my family!

~ Shay @ Wonderfully Chaotic
that people actually read it and are helped by it!
I'm very new to blogging, but I think it's the idea of having a fun way to express my thoughts, views and share my life.

I'm at GodsyGirl.Com

I'm looking forward to meeting and making more friends. That would be a great by-product.
connecting with other women and knowing that my efforts and content do not go unnoticed. i love that people are getting something out of what I say, that's it's not just hot air. i love making friendships and connecting mostly!!!! bloggers are great!
The fact that it is my project!
The relationships I have developed with other bloggers. I feel like we have a sense of community which is special to me.
I enjoy interacting with other moms like me! :) And if even one of my posts inspires or helps someone along the way, that's even more incentive for me to continue. I also like that I have added many personal touches to my blog. I love my family, and it shows in the pictures and stories that I tell. And I made my layout using my favorite colors, and have my favorite music playing, so it's somewhere nice to escape to when I need some "me" time.

Tree aka Mother of Pearl
http://www.motherofpearlitis.com
http://www.mommiesfaves.com
recording our life with 4 little kids because I just don't get around to baby books or scrapbooking or even printing out the millions of pictures I take!
All the wonderful new people that I have met that I now consider friends. Second, opps that have opened up that I never imagined I would get.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

11/24/14 DAILY BLOG PROMPT

Facebook Hop - Every Monday!

CATCH THE BUZZ

SPECIAL HELLO FROM FRAN!

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service