Is there a traffic exchange program in MBC? How about a blogroll?

Tags: blogroll, exchange, traffic

Views: 5

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I'm not exactly sure what you mean my traffic exchange program or blogroll (because I am THE most tech challenged blogger on the face of the planet), but there are some groups dedicated to commenting on its members' blogs - is what what you mean?

I think the latest was Comment Club 2 - unless a new one started up because Comment Club 2 filled its membership quota.
hey, I'm the ultimate internet dummy,ok! I'm not sure how they do it in MBC but the traffic exchange programs I participate in goes something like this - you sign up for membership with the site, place your url there and you start to surf other members' sites who in turn visit your site. As for the blogroll, (if I'm not wrong ) you submit your banner or button to the site and other people's button will show up on your site. I sure need help on this. Anyone,please ??
I'm with you Veronica! Someone needs to write a book called "Blogs for Dummies." I feel like I can't take things to the next level with my blog because I'm very tech challenged.
I was thinking there should be a program where you review each others blogs. Example, you post a review about my blog on your blog and I do the same.

I can't post a review on TheBlogFrog.com but if someone wants to review it on their blog I will promote the post from my home page. Just message me.
I kinda enjoy the button exchange program in http://themomblogs.com and was hoping MBC has something like that but I don't know how to go about it. That's how I read other mom blogs daily. I just click on the button on my own site and refresh my page each time I want to visit a different blog.
There is a new comments club 3 now. Please join!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

11/21/14 DAILY BLOG PROMPT

Facebook Hop - Every Monday!

CATCH THE BUZZ

SPECIAL HELLO FROM FRAN!

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service