I am diligently trying to build a following for my blog where I do reviews, chat about life as I see it, and talk about things that make me smile :P

Please check me out?

http://cindyseesit.blogspot.com/

Views: 4

Replies to This Discussion

I am now following you ! :)

Caren
http://thefavourshoppe.blogspot.com
and I am following you:)

Caren Richardson said:
I am now following you ! :)

Caren
http://thefavourshoppe.blogspot.com
Thanks!! :)

Cindy Clarke said:
and I am following you:)

Caren Richardson said:
I am now following you ! :)

Caren
http://thefavourshoppe.blogspot.com
I'm following now too! I really liked your review of the Garnier Sleek and Shine product. I was just checking it out today at Target and was wondering how it worked. Thanks for trying it out first! :) I'm going to go get it!!
Marla

Follow me back: swankybaby1.blogspot.com
Thank you!! I'm following you now :)
Following you too :)
Thx

Marla Silverman said:
I'm following now too! I really liked your review of the Garnier Sleek and Shine product. I was just checking it out today at Target and was wondering how it worked. Thanks for trying it out first! :) I'm going to go get it!!
Marla

Follow me back: swankybaby1.blogspot.com
I would be happiest to! I like the SAME things!

LOVE YOUR PIC! heheh

Hit me up, too!

http://defineyouphotography.blogspot.com
Jillian :)

btw, review info? Getting started? Advise?
I'm following now too! :)

Ashley

www.ashleyplusthree.com
Im following your blog through google friend connect (Lauren E). I love the jeep pictures with your hubby in the pink hot wheels!
Thanks

Lauren
http://mommytomommymommy.blogspot.com/
I am following your blog .....

here is the link to mine!

http://amisplacedmom.blogspot.com/

thanks!!
I'm following you now. Love your pic!

http://www.KristinsReview.com
Hi! I'm following your blog! Can you do the same? http://almcrock.blogspot.com
Thanks! :)

RSS

12/19/14 DAILY BLOG PROMPT

A SPECIAL GREETING FROM FRAN DRESCHER

MOM BLOGGERS FOR SOCIAL GOOD

Mom Bloggers for Social Good is a global coalition of 2000+ mom bloggers who currently span over twenty countries and who care about spreading the good news about the amazing work non-profit organizations and NGOs are doing around the world.  Want to make a difference? Please join us!

Toxic Free Blog - by Brittany Glynn


Brittany is a director of the Toxic Free Foundation and created the first ever Toxic Free Certification Program.  Weekly, Brittany publishes the Toxic Free Blog and provides coaching to over 10,000 families in the United States alone.  She is the author of a Toxic Free educational series and co-author of several Toxic Free learning programs. Brittany is also an award winning author. 

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service