TUESDAY GIVEAWAY LINKY IS UP.. Come Link Up Your Giveaways + Halloween-Themed DVDs, Halloween Fun Magazine and Tons of Deals and Freebies to Score!!!

Hello everyone and happy Tuesday! :)

Come link up your giveaways every Tuesday at Hip Mama's Place! This is a wonderful chance to not only try your luck at winning some fantastic giveaways from fabulous blogs. But also, get to meet new bloggers as well!

While you're at Hip Mama's Place, you can enter these two awesome giveaways from my sponsors!

Enter to win a copy of Halloween Fun! Magazine from Hearst Magazines- full of great Halloween-themed arts and crafts, recipes and Halloween decor ideas from the editors of Good Housekeeping, Redbook, and Country Living magazines. Two (winners) in the US will win. Contest ends on 10/20/12 at 12MN, EST.

One lucky Hip Mama's Place reader in the US or Canada will win three (3) Halloween-themed DVDs from NCircle Entertainment: Sid the Science Kid – Sid’s Spooky Halloween , The Cat in the Hat Knows a Lot About That – Tricks and Treats  and WordWorld – A Kooky, Spooky Halloween - A Kooky Spooky Halloween. Contest ends on 10/27/12 at 12MN, EST.

Good luck!:)

Views: 24

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi There!

I just wanted to let you know that I have tried several times to post a comment on your blog but it keeps saying invalid. Not sure what is going on but I thought I'd let you know.

Hi Brittany, I wasn't aware.. so sorry for your inconvenience! I will look into it.

Did you make sure you are logged into your Blogger acoount before you left your comment? That might be the best way to get through

I understand things happen. I was actually signed into my goggle account when trying to make a comment.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Advertisement

MARKETPLACE

Link to Us

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service