I'm looking to purchase some button or banner advertising on Mom blogs from now until June 30th specifically.  If you have at least 10,000 monthly visitors to your blog and sell blog advertising, please let me know!! :)

Thanks a million!
Jenni
MissTutu.com

Views: 9

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Jenni, We have space available and well over that in visitors.
Jennette Anderson
http://www.smartandtrendymoms.com/
Hi Jenni,

My name is Tracey Laezzo from Britney's Beauty Blog.com and Britney's Beauty Mark.com and I would be interested in having you advertise on my sites. I usually offer a 2 for one promotion where I place your advertisement on both of my sites. Also, your monthly visitor criteria will be met as well. Please email me at thebeautybag@gmail.com with more information on the advertising and pricing you had in mind. I look forward to working with you.

Sincerely,

Tracey Laezzo
Thanks! Going to check it out now!
Great! Will take a look and email you! Thanks!!
Hello Jenni!

If you are still looking for bloggers to post your button, please come take a look at my site and let me know if you are interested! My feedburner has been acting funny but when it is working properly I have over 1400 subscribers. My page rank is a 5 and I have great traffic flow, esp from parents like myself! I do have all boys, but a really cute niece who happens to love tutus ;)

Tamara aka Cheapskate Mom
Will check it out! Page Rank of 5 is WONDERFUL!! Congrats!
Okay I'll check it out anyhow and see! Let me know your site!

Thanks!!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

10/25/14 BLOG PROMPT

Facebook Hop - Every Monday!

CATCH THE BUZZ

SPECIAL HELLO FROM FRAN!

Link to Us

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service