Want to read your blog - let's support each other by exchanging URL's - nice and simple

I am an avid reader. I am inspired and in awe at how amazing, the few sites that I have checked out, look. I do need more followers but want to keep reading other stories, views, thoughts. Let's help each other. Big thanks in advance

Tags: blogs, exchange, help, reading, support

Views: 2

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I have a new blog called "Coming Clean: Confessions of an Imperfect Parent" and would love it if you would check it out! The url address is http://parentingconfessions.com.

What is your URL?

Melinda
Mine is http://texaschicstyle.blogspot.com. I blog about my every day life. Right now is basically about potty training. Oh the fun. LOL
Hi,
My blog is www.motherfirstbaby.com
love to follow yours too.
Melinda, what a gorgeous looking site. I am trying - unsuccessfully so far - to add buttons and badges to my site. Once again love yours.
Http://Idonotlikethisjob.com
Mary, just looked at your site. I love the way it looks, did you change it already? I really like the ipod. I am trying to add the google friends connect button right now. Is it easy to do?
You can find mine here. I bog about anything from my daily life, to cooking, baking, & recipes. I also share photos, product & company reviews, and I have a great giveaway going on right now!
Thanks. I actually changed the whole look about a week ago. The only other recent changes have been adding extra sidebar titles and widgets. When I made my blog the google friends was already add on. I couldn't change the sidebar title in the html code so I added an html/javascript widget to the layout and added the tag there. If I'm not mistaken there should be a google follower/friends widget. If you need more help just ask. I'll do what I can to help out.
Melinda, who did your blog design. It's really cute!
I am just getting started in blogging so I have some stuff to learn. Right now I blog freebies, contests and giveaway, reviews, recipes and autism. I plan to redo the look of my blog really soon. Am working on designing my own layout. It's still new to me and I have things to figure out yet. My website is Super Mommy To The Rescue
I followed you. You can see my sites www.cjengo.blogspot.com (the diary of a baby and a stroke), and www.ourfamviews.blogspot.com just everyday stuff heroes, giveaways, and more. I have a chocolate give away going right now, be sure to sign up!
Thanks for following Jenn. Beautiful Jude. He's a lucky boy to have you as his mom.
Will follow you. Computer being slow today.
Nice looking site Whitney. I really like the layout.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Advertisement

MARKETPLACE

ADVERTISEMENT

Link to Us

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service