1. Are you pregnant? Do you have questions for other expecting women? Share your questions and get insights from others here. 
  2. What has been the most memorable – or special – moment from your pregnancy so far?  The first kick? Seeing the sonogram for the first time?
  3. What has surprised you the most during your pregnancy? Was it the lack of morning sickness? The desire to eat ham and ice cream together? The increased shoe size?

Remember, we’re giving away great prizes this week - 5 Infant Starter Kits! To enter, join the discussion and tell us which of the following activities you engaged in:

1. “Like” the Philips AVENT Facebook page 
  2. Share the FREE bottle 
  3. Tweet about the importance of a “mom tribe” using the #PhilipsAVENTMomTribe hashtag.

Views: 302

Replies to This Discussion

With my boys, I craved TB's chicken burritos.  They are okay any other time, but those pregnancies they were just divine.  :D  I am anxiously awaiting hearing the heartbeat this time.  Until I hear that (and cry, of course), it just doesn't seem real.

1. I'm not currently pregnant, but we are trying for baby #3. I have a 2 and 4 year old, but am just as excited about round #3. My question - Any Moms have any tips for being pregnant in your 30s?

2. I just love the first ultrasound. I am always nervous about everything till I have a visual to tell me it is all okay.

3. My biggest shock was the shoe thing... I have a whole closet of adorable heels a full size too small now. Ugh.

Yes im 20 weeks pregnant

This is my 3rd pregnancy and it definitley has been the kicks and my sonograms

That i feel totally different with this baby than the 1st two

I like the Philips Avent FB page (andrea potter kruse)

I tweeted

https://twitter.com/#!/notimeMom/status/129973538231820288

i like the fb page for advent and i tweeted

www.facebook.com/sndswillams

www.twitter.com/smw2485

I agree - hearing the heartbeat is just the most amazing moment. It makes it seem more real and is so reassuring.

Hillary Moore said:
With my boys, I craved TB's chicken burritos.  They are okay any other time, but those pregnancies they were just divine.  :D  I am anxiously awaiting hearing the heartbeat this time.  Until I hear that (and cry, of course), it just doesn't seem real.

We are trying to conceive!  It will be my first pregnancy.

I "liked" Philips AVENT on Facebook!  I'd love to try their products.  Thanks!

1. I am pregnant with my second (33 weeks) :) I have a 3 year old little boy & this pregnancy is SO different. I am expecting a little girl this time around but everything has been different even down to the amount of movements she has.
  2. The first time my husband felt her kick, was amazing :) She is stubborn already and would only kick for me for awhile. Also at night before my husband deployed my son and him would sit and talk to my belly, that was amazing :)
  3. The amount of braxton hicks contractions, I felt NONE with my son and with Adilyn I have felt them from about 20 weeks & they have definitely become more intense. 

I also liked, share and tweeted

I like the page, but couldn't share the bottle thing.

I was most impressed by how happy I was seeing baby #3's happy, healthy, heart beating (after losing a baby, this is the best feeling ever) and then feeling her move and wiggle and kick everyday brings an instant smile to my face.

Is anyone else due in March? Have you had your 20 week ultrasound? Did you find out if you're expecting a boy or girl? I had my ultrasound this week and am "team green" (waiting to find out boy or girl).
When I was pregnant, my favorite part was always feeling the baby move.  So magical!

RSS

Advertisement

MARKETPLACE

ADVERTISEMENT

Link to Us

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service