Weekly Club Question (1/2/12): Did you revamp your blog for the new year?

It's a brand-new year and with a new year comes new resolutions and new beginnings.

Did you start your blogging year off differently? Did you revamp your blog for 2012?

Views: 117

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

i chickend out at the last minute-everything inside of me wants to I just can't decide on what's next...hoping for some resolution by March ;)

I didn't change the look, but I came up with a new motto for this year, " No procrastination, only performance." My blogging year will consist of more doing, rather than planning to do.

Elle
Http://CleverlyChanging.com
Yes, I changed the name, URL. Changed the design completely, finally learned to create my button, and I've added new features such as badge swap, and I decided to host my first event for Easter.

I am still in the procrastination phase with this one.  We are after all, only one month into the new year!! I did come up with a great new resolution (finally) and hope to make progress and post on my blog and gain followers ;-)

I did to both my blogs. I needed a cleaner, more organized look for both and to grow them as a business even more.  So far it is still a work in progress but it is getting there! 

Yes!! It wasn't a full redesign but just a little freshening up to make it look a bit more professional.  http://idreamofclean.net

I revamped my blog over the weekend. I still have several changes to make. However, I am looking forward to the finish product.

I did. I slacked for a long time due to other obligations, but now that I have more free time I have really jumped in and I am trying to make my blog more engaging and fun. I even set up a FB fan page so that I can post fun comments that may not make an entire blog. It's still not perfect but I'm having a ball with it!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

10/25/14 BLOG PROMPT

Facebook Hop - Every Monday!

CATCH THE BUZZ

SPECIAL HELLO FROM FRAN!

Link to Us

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service