I wanted to start a discussion that would help me to get to "know" my mom bloggers (and hopefully get us visiting each other's blog). LOL

What are your plans for the summer with the kids? I homeschool, so I plan for this summer to be filled with reading books, arts & crafts, and science outdoors, and other fun in the sun things.

How about you? What are your plans for the summer?

Views: 0

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Fun in the sun is #1 for my crew. We don't have any nearby oceans(sadly) But we have a wonderful Park w/ a Lake and camp grounds. They have Craft areas and mini golf. We are fond of fishing too, so thats a given. I just want to get a little extra Vitamin C this summer, and not be tied down by the blahs like last year... Although my kids are too small for school, so its not like we couldn't do fun things all year.. Its just more fun in the summer!
We are excited about the summer reading program at our local library and all of the puppet shows, story times and concerts that are scheduled along with it. I am sure we will be spending a lot of time at the park as well.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Advertisement

MARKETPLACE

ADVERTISEMENT

Link to Us

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service