Pregnancy_Beauty

Unlimited Photo Storage

Pregnancy_Beauty

OUR BLOG

How Do I Choose the Best Professional Cleaning Service

Keeping your home clean can be an exhausting task, especially if you have to squeeze it in between the chaos and work and keeping your family in line. And if your life feels like it’s nothing but cleaning and tedious chores, perhaps it’s…

How to Keep Your Pool Clean Without Using Chemicals

The weather is getting hotter and hotter, and if you haven’t done it already, you are probably getting ready to open your pool and start the swimming season. Having a pool in your backyard is wonderful, but it requires quite some effort before you…

8 Ways to Make Food Shopping as a Parent More Bearable

No one is denying children aren’t the gift that keep on giving. But, as a parent, there are just some tasks in day to day adult life that shouldn’t be accompanied by kids. Namely the weekly food shop. Opening yourself up to a world of whining, potential tantrums and…

Just curious about the different platforms and who uses what... I use Blogger, but only because it was the only one I knew about when I started blogging. So far I'm happy with it!

April
www.AprilsLittleFamily.blogspot.com

Views: 78

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I've used self-hosted WordPress since I started blogging in 2006. I absolutely love that I have completely customization control.

I use WordPress from past couple of years and I am very fascinated with this platform. I would recommend it to others as well because it has got everything that you will need to run a successful blog. You can choose from thousands of cool WordPress themes to provide your blog with unique and exquisite look.

I am using Weebly. It may not be as popular as Blogger and WordPress. So far, it works good. User friendly, although not as advance as other platforms. Because my blog is very new, I am OK with simple interface.

Please take a look at my Weebly blog here at One Sleepy Mommy and tell me what you think :)

I use a self hosted Wordpress site. I like the flexibilty and the abundance of add ons that you can use. I also design Wordpress sites :)

I use both Blogger and Wordpress. I did move a lot of my blogs to wordpress.org but I've moved some back.

Even though Wordpress.org offers more options, Blogger is great too!

RSS

© 2018   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service