Just curious about the different platforms and who uses what... I use Blogger, but only because it was the only one I knew about when I started blogging. So far I'm happy with it!

April
www.AprilsLittleFamily.blogspot.com

Tags: blogger, livejournal, platforms, typepad, wordpress

Views: 53

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

DO you ever find Blogger to be slow loading? I have had a lot of problems with that. Also, the sub-domains in WP are very tempting to me :-)

I use WordPress from past couple of years and I am very fascinated with this platform. I would recommend it to others as well because it has got everything that you will need to run a successful blog. You can choose from thousands of cool WordPress themes to provide your blog with unique and exquisite look.

I am using Weebly. It may not be as popular as Blogger and WordPress. So far, it works good. User friendly, although not as advance as other platforms. Because my blog is very new, I am OK with simple interface.

Please take a look at my Weebly blog here at One Sleepy Mommy and tell me what you think :)

I use a self hosted Wordpress site. I like the flexibilty and the abundance of add ons that you can use. I also design Wordpress sites :)

I use both Blogger and Wordpress. I did move a lot of my blogs to wordpress.org but I've moved some back.

Even though Wordpress.org offers more options, Blogger is great too!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

12/26/14 DAILY BLOG PROMPT

A SPECIAL GREETING FROM FRAN DRESCHER

MOM BLOGGERS FOR SOCIAL GOOD

Mom Bloggers for Social Good is a global coalition of 2000+ mom bloggers who currently span over twenty countries and who care about spreading the good news about the amazing work non-profit organizations and NGOs are doing around the world.  Want to make a difference? Please join us!

Toxic Free Blog - by Brittany Glynn

Brittany is a director of the Toxic Free Foundation and created the first ever Toxic Free Certification Program.  Weekly, Brittany publishes the Toxic Free Blog and provides coaching to over 10,000 families in the United States alone.  She is the author of a Toxic Free educational series and co-author of several Toxic Free learning programs. Brittany is also an award winning author. 

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service