I'm having a hard time coming up with a topic to write about besides everyday life and that's not all that interesting.  It'd be almost like a glorified diary entry.  What do you do when you can't come up with something to write about?

Tags: block, blogging, writer's

Views: 8

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

If you just start to put down one sentence/prompt you would be surprised at what can come up to write about.
That's true.  I think I try to write the entire entry in my head before getting it down, but just thinking about what I did today (going to my daughter's violin lesson) I think I can ramble on for a while.  I don't know about what but I could certainly start with one sentence and I bet I'll be rolling after that.  Thanks!
Hi Angela -  I'm a new blogger but what I've started doing on the advice of a few friends who are very experienced bloggers is keeping a file of blog ideas to combat writer's block. I've found this to be really good advice and have a little notebook that I keep in my purse where I write down ideas as they come to me. Good luck and here's hoping you have lots of inspiration for your next post.
That's a good idea!  Thanks!!

Portia Mount said:
Hi Angela -  I'm a new blogger but what I've started doing on the advice of a few friends who are very experienced bloggers is keeping a file of blog ideas to combat writer's block. I've found this to be really good advice and have a little notebook that I keep in my purse where I write down ideas as they come to me. Good luck and here's hoping you have lots of inspiration for your next post.

RSS

MARKETPLACE

ADVERTISEMENT

Link to Us

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service