What attracts you to a blog?  Is it the design, the content?  If it is the design, do you like business or something more plain?  If it is the content, what kind of content are you looking for?  True stories, well-written pieces, everyday stuff, quick informative posts, or something else?

I personally like a less busy page with real stories but not too long.  I am probably a minority here but I am not crazy about a lot of pictures in the posts.

Views: 9

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I like blogs I have things in common with or that talk about things that interest me. I don't mind giveaways or reviews but if there isn't any other content in the blog other than that, I probably won't follow it. The design isn't too much of a draw for me unless it's overly busy, to the point where it's taking over the whole page - then I'm not a fan. Otherwise any design is fine with me. Spelling & grammar isn't a huge deal but I don't like reading things I can't even understand! I love seeing pictures so any blog with lots of pictures is a plus for me. I don't like reading blogs that only talk about negative things. I love hearing personal stories and experiences from other Moms. That's just what I think, though! :)

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Be a Part of Something Special for Social Good

We are putting together one of the largest projects on behalf of the world's poorest mothers, newborns, and children and need your help. JOIN OUR PRIVATE GROUP to learn more and to get involved.

Advertisement

MARKETPLACE

ADVERTISEMENT

Link to Us

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service