Advertisement

Unlimited Photo Storage

FOLLOW US

OUR BLOG

Secrets of Readability: Tips for Writing Your Best Content

Writing good content is not an option to remain relevant in the market. You have to write appealing stuff that will help you increase web presence and visibility online. This is the main focus of a…

For 2018, Make Finding the Right Activities for Your Kids Your New Year’s Resolution

New year, new you, new activities for your kids.  Is this is the year that Sam wants to learn to play the violin? Or Suzie wants to take up dancing? Or you need to find John a new lacrosse camp? It can be tough navigating all the options for classes, programs and camps.  In 2018, let other moms…

Advertisements

I've been very addicted to reading blogs lately and there are defintiely things that make me keep going back to a certain blog, but I can't put my finger on it. I think I tend to like funny blogs, and obviously I sort of sway towards mommy blogs. What makes you want to keep reading someone's blog?

Views: 21

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

honestly, contests. Im not a regular to any blogs that are not review blogs.
i like to laugh, and relate to people in some ways. The blogs I follow are very different but I feel like I can relate to each blogger in a different way. I also like posts that are clearly written and I enjoy pictures with posts.
I like a bit of funny too. I love when I can get to know the bloggers personality and I like to think that I have something in common with them. Blogs I can learn from are also great. It's hard to be more specific than that as there are a wide variety of blogs in my reader :)
I read a lot of blogs... Personally, I stay away from blogs that look too busy or are too overloaded with extras. I like simple, unique and creative blogs. I love honesty. Also, blogs stick out to me when they have a purpose that meets a need or interest of mine.
I like funny blogs just like you. I also like blogs that are thought provoking and blogs that gives you tips.
Always honesty and originality. I hate reading the same story played out on another blog. i think it's what makes some blogs successful, and others not.

So, those two things always keep me coming back.
A blog that is interesting, helpful, or entertaining and easy to read! Even if a blog has great information, it can be hard for me to get past the cluttered design.
I read a lot of blogs with pretty pictures, but I primarily leave comments where the writer is refreshing and authentic. But with that said, I think I most enjoy super-helpful and super-useful blogs. I don't read any review blogs.
Humor, the 'cleanliness' of a blog - I don't like blogs that look and feel cluttered, I like blogs that are organized and stream-lined looking, and the frequency of posting. It's uninspiring (for lack of a better term) to subscribe to a blog and see that the posts are two weeks apart.

RSS

© 2018   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service