What is blogging for you? A job, a hobby, or a combination of both?

So many mom bloggers are in different phases of blogging. Some are brand-new to blogging and consider it a hobby. Other moms have been blogging for years and now consider it a hybrid between a hobby and a job. And some mom bloggers approach their blogs strictly from a business point of view.

What is blogging for you? A job, a hobby, or a combination of both?

Views: 851

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Blogging for me is actually both a job and a hobby. But I don't feel like it's a job since I don't just see it as a way to earn money. I love to write, and I love to blog. I love meeting new friends in this blogosphere. If I make money from my blog, that's fine. If I don't it's fine too. My main source of income online isn't my blog but from writing articles.
Blogging started as a hobby, but now that I own my own business it is based mostly around that.
Blogging is a hobby for me. I absolute love it! I never thought I would. I have met so many great people while I have been blogging. I don't know what took me so long to start blogging.
My weight loss/fitness/health blog is my business BUT honestly blogging for me is a labor of love because I want to help others in their weight loss journey by putting myself out there and sharing my personal story. It's definitely worth it so I keep going. I have only been blogging here for almost 2 years but I have had other websites in the past (still do). Getting ready to start another blog for our personal site so hopefully I can keep up with all of it.
It's just a hobby for me. Not sure if I wanted to do it as a job though, I think I might not enjoy it as much...
Blogging is a hobby for me, simply to share my thoughts and crafty creations with others. I am a stay at home mom to a busy little girl who keeps me on my toes. When I sit in front of my computer and post or check out another mommy blog I feel like Im in my own little happy world. ha. btw my blog is http://craftychicmommy.blogspot.com/ I would love it if you share your blogs as well.
for now its a hobby but I would like it to become like a job so I can make some money from it. any ideas on how to do that?
I think for me blogging is a combination of all these factors. And I just LOVE to blog! What a wonderful way to share what you have to say with the entire world!
I am a journalist and blogging on my Mommy blog allows me to write from my own life experiences rather covering the foibles and news of others. I have a blog for my business and would love to know how to make money from it. I need followers for both...the numbers on both blogs are pretty dismal
I know how you feel as am a newbie myself. Would love to see your page though. You can visit my page at www.superheroesmom.com
Okay, just helped you by following your blog :-) Good luck.

RSS

Advertisement

MARKETPLACE

ADVERTISEMENT

Link to Us

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service