What is blogging for you? A job, a hobby, or a combination of both?

So many mom bloggers are in different phases of blogging. Some are brand-new to blogging and consider it a hobby. Other moms have been blogging for years and now consider it a hybrid between a hobby and a job. And some mom bloggers approach their blogs strictly from a business point of view.

What is blogging for you? A job, a hobby, or a combination of both?

Views: 892

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I have my favorite affiliate links on this page if anyone is interested http://athriftydiva.blogspot.com/p/making-money.html

Wow! Thanks for sharing these!  I just started my blog a little over a month ago and was wondering about affiliates.  I am already doing a few of these, but your list will be extremely helpful.  School is almost out so I will have a more time to get serious!

Louise, The Frugal Teacher

www.frugalteacher.com

michelle cantu said:

I have my favorite affiliate links on this page if anyone is interested http://athriftydiva.blogspot.com/p/making-money.html

Blogging is a way to pursuing my love of writing. I do it mostly for fun. My latest post is - Do you love your love life? This was my favorite chapter; Meagan saved the best for last.http://boysrising.blogspot.com/2011/06/becoming-happiest-mom-love-y...

For me it is a hobby, although I would like to make a lil money of it since I spend so much time on my blogs. But, it doesn't seem like I have the niche for that, so in the mean time I'll just keep blogging because I enjoy it.

Madison

My Meddling Mind

A little of both. I started out blogging as a hobby but it has evolved into a full time job. It would be nice if it was a full time paying job.
I'm in the newborn stages of my blog, so right now it's a hobby an outlet for me while I look for a job.
Right now it's a hobby...a creative outlet, if you will. I'm going through immense difficulty in my pregnancy at the moment and it feels so good to be able to get out my feelings and share experiences with others who have been there and come out of it. Does that make sense?
My blog is definitely a hobby, but I do love to share my pictures from my business Angelia's Photography on there as well.
I started it as a hobby and treated it that way for a long time. I only got serious about it being a business when we made the decision to push harder towards a debt free life and decided that the income from my blogging would get us there faster.
Both. What started as a hobby is now a job (and still a hobby) that I love!
It's sort of a job for me as I'm an author and the blog is a tool to draw traffic toward my web site. But I do find blogging fun also. I consider it like a magazine and I'm the editor, so I enjoy bringing quality content to readers.

Blogging for me is mostly a hobby, but I would like it to generate some income in the future. Although, I don't expect to earn a full time income from blogging. I love to write and am thinking of it more as practice and experience.

Nannette Gilbert

Stay at Home Grandma

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Be a Part of Something Special for Social Good

We are putting together one of the largest projects on behalf of the world's poorest mothers, newborns, and children and need your help. JOIN OUR PRIVATE GROUP to learn more and to get involved.

Advertisement

MARKETPLACE

ADVERTISEMENT

Link to Us

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service