What is blogging for you? A job, a hobby, or a combination of both?

So many mom bloggers are in different phases of blogging. Some are brand-new to blogging and consider it a hobby. Other moms have been blogging for years and now consider it a hybrid between a hobby and a job. And some mom bloggers approach their blogs strictly from a business point of view.

What is blogging for you? A job, a hobby, or a combination of both?

Views: 1001

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Blogging is a hobby for me as well. It would be nice to see a few dollars come in, but I don't think I could ever turn it into a job full time. I wish I had more time to blog, but I don't think I would like the feeling of pressure to bring income from blogging.
Blogging is a combination of a job and hobby.  My blog is my testing ground for ideas for my radio show.   I've been blogging for about 3 years but am just recently starting to get a little more serious and thoughtful with my posts.
Just a hobby!  If I could get paid to blog that would be awesome!  I don't know anything about that though and my blog is very amateur.  Just for fun!
Kristie - come join my Newbie Blog Hop and/or my Newbie Blog Hop Facebook Group!! We cater to new bloggers and we ALL learn together about making money AND blogging for fun!!

I do it as a hobby but inside I would love to know that doing what I love might take me somewhere. I blog about life, kids, parenting, ideas on organizing and photography.

www.undecidedmama1329.com

or follow me on twitter https://twitter.com/#!/Em_211

For now, it is a hobby.  I am quite new to blogging.  However, I have this grand illusion that it may turn into an income generating venture one day. :-)

http://www.auxilioabalto.us/et.al

currently a hobby. but looking fwd to turning it into a business when my kids are older. Actually its a ground work towards a real offline business I have in mind.

An aussie expat, living in the USA survival and sanity project.

My coupon blog started out as a hobby with my sister and myself...a way to stay connected across the country doing what we loved to do...coupon!  Right now I am currently facing losing my job and want to expand my blog to become a stay at home mom, which will be a BIG CHANGE considering I've been in the corporate world for over 20 years. 

It's been mostly a hobby, but I'm now trying to figure out how I can take it up a step. I don't want it to become a full-time overpowering job, but something in between.

It's both…I wouldn't have much time to dedicate to it if it weren't also an income. 

Mine started out as a hobby and turned into a job. My plan for the new year is to find a balance between the two.

RSS

Connect With Us

FIND US ON SOCIAL MEDIA

Latest Activity in Groups

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2015   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service