What is blogging for you? A job, a hobby, or a combination of both?

So many mom bloggers are in different phases of blogging. Some are brand-new to blogging and consider it a hobby. Other moms have been blogging for years and now consider it a hybrid between a hobby and a job. And some mom bloggers approach their blogs strictly from a business point of view.

What is blogging for you? A job, a hobby, or a combination of both?

Views: 888

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

A way to share my family with our families!

I would love to increase my readership as well. I am finding it a bit difficult. I do like coming on to the site and reading other blogs.  I have found some great blogs. I normally keep track of the blogs that I join and try to comment on them at least once every other week until I just never hear from them.  I love having tons of blogs to read and respond too.

Cynthia

www.richlymiddleclass.com

Blogging for me is a hobby and my creative exhale. I've always wanted to be a writer someday and it wasn't till recently that I realized I can write my heart out through blogging! I feel like my blog reflects this too. I want it to!

http://www.youngandhitched.com

Blogging is definitely a hobby for me and I really don't see myself doing it for a career or for money. I want to blog so people can know about me and my life and I want to read about other peoples lives. 

Hobby only. I started my blog as an outlet while my husband is deployed. I would just love for others to share in my experiences. You don't have to be a military spouse to enjoy it. http://notsoarmywife.blogspot.com

I am going to go with hobby at the moment hoping to change it to job. It takes up enough of my time and I love it! How great would it be to change a hobby to job :)

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Be a Part of Something Special for Social Good

We are putting together one of the largest projects on behalf of the world's poorest mothers, newborns, and children and need your help. JOIN OUR PRIVATE GROUP to learn more and to get involved.

Advertisement

MARKETPLACE

ADVERTISEMENT

Link to Us

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service