Sapana Vibhandik updated their profile
4 hours ago
Michelle Beckom joined marlynn's group
yesterday
leona zoey and Danielle Hernandez are now friends
yesterday
One Simple Bliss updated their profile
yesterday
One Simple Bliss replied to Fiza Khan's discussion 'Post Your Link Here and Get Followers'
yesterday
One Simple Bliss joined Francisca's group
yesterday
Sarah McCormick posted a status
"Taking a minute to chill, literally, with a big ol' bowl of Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough ice cream <3 It's the little things!"
Friday
Brooke Silva replied to Fiza Khan's discussion 'Post Your Link Here and Get Followers'
Thursday

OUR BLOG

What To Post About On Your Mom Blog About Your Family’s RV Trip

If you run a mom blog, you should know full well that a family RV trip is far too big of an opportunity to pass up to write about.

In fact, you can probably get multiple posts out of a single RV trip, even if it’s only a quick…

Adorable flower girl dresses to choose from

As the music rises and your guests’ heads start to turn, they’ll be delighted to see the cutest little members of the wedding party start making their way down the aisle.

The tradition…

The Importance of Dinner Together

Many mothers believe that the single most important activity you can do with your children is to read to them at night, help them with schoolwork to make sure they get good grades, or make sure they are always nearby.  …

What is blogging for you? A job, a hobby, or a combination of both?

So many mom bloggers are in different phases of blogging. Some are brand-new to blogging and consider it a hobby. Other moms have been blogging for years and now consider it a hybrid between a hobby and a job. And some mom bloggers approach their blogs strictly from a business point of view.

What is blogging for you? A job, a hobby, or a combination of both?

Views: 1100

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Blogging is a hobby for me. I feel that i have something important to say and so I am making an effort to blog and keep on blogging. Hopefully I will be a great blogger one day. I need to start by cutting down my nails. :)

Happy Blogging.

Be blessed!

For me blogging is my first solo unscripted adventure with the public. Living a public life in the gossip capital people like to spread rumors blogging gives me a way to connect and show our side of the story a little as well as show that we aren't that unlike the rest of the world so I guess it's a hobby.

Blogging is a hobby more than anything. I would love to make money from blogging as well but I have no clue how. 

Meanwhile, I enjoy the exchange of comments and ideas with other bloggers, especially my followers. :-)

http://simplethoughtsonthings.blogspot.com/

Blogging is a hobby first-and-foremost. I don't make money off of it; my blog is too new and unprofessional (design/layout, etc.) to sell advertising or feed Google ads on it yet. I love to write, but I don't find too much free time to do so, which also isn't conducive to making money from it as I do it only when I please. However, I will be making plugs for my business - Tiny Treasures Kids Consignment Sale of New Jersey/New York/Pennsylvania so I guess I'm a hybrid blogger to some extent.

Have a great night, everyone!

Jessi

www.TinyTreasuresKids.com

http://www.tinytreasureskids.com/domesticdivatwotinytreasures/

https://www.facebook.com/TinyTreasuresKids

https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Domestic-Diva-Her-Two-Tiny-Treas...

Congratulations Jennifer,  that is awesome. It is always great to do something that you love.

Cynthia
JENNIFER HALL said:

Blogging has reached a job status for me. I am always thinking of what I should blog about next.

Hi Melina,

I am similar to you. I have some big ambitions for the site in the future.  Right now it is a hobby with potential.

Melina Druga said:

It's a combo of both.  I spend a lot fo time networking and advertising it's existance, publicising posts and seeking guest bloggers.  The goal is to become a full fledged magazine at some point in the future.

P.O.V.

Frazzled Fran

For me its a combination of both.  I blog mostly to share things that I know or things that I've learned with others. Its a way for me to establish myself as more than just a novice in the world of creativity and all things handmade!

I wish I had a combination of both, but my hobby blogs have fallen by the wayside because my full-time job is managing a corporate blog.

One of the things I must do for myself is revive the ones that matter to me.

It is definitely both. As a Mom who felt like she had lost herself in Mommy World, it has been an outlet. One that I so desperately needed! I love it. Hopefully, it can become a paying job eventually, but as long as it doesn't feel like a job, that's how I know I am supposed to be doing it! I simply love it!

It is a job and a hobby for me. I use it in part to help promote my business and then as a hobby to put my thoughts out. I currently have three blogs going

I am blogging for a few reasons.  I like to write so it helps me get over writers block and I blog for my business because Im learning and earning.   So I guess I am a blogging combo.

Blogging is more of a hobby for me right now, but I'd like to turn into into something more.  My blog is only a month old and I'm working hard to make it grow, so we'll see what happens!  I should have started blogging a long time ago.  I always thought I would love it, and it turns out I do!

~ Rebecca

www.doggonethrifty.com

RSS

© 2018   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service