Hi Everyone,

I have received a few questions about what this TheBlogFrog thing is and thought I would explain it here. If you have more questions just post them here and I will do my best to answer them so everyone can read!

I created TheBlogFrog to make blogging more fun for my wife and her friends. They all had blogs and were wondering who else did! At TheBlogFrog you can find other bloggers by High School, College, Work, Email, etc. You can also put "social widgets" on your blog that help to make your blog more social. For example, the "Recent Visitors" shows you when your friends visit your blog. To see all the "social widgets" in action just visit my blog.

TheBlogFrog works by importing your Link List (or Blogroll) from your blog when you sign up. The people from your Link List become your "blog friends". Then TheBlogFrog will actually suggest other people you might know based on these friends. Does this make sense?

Right now the directory is small, but it's growing fast. It will grow even faster with your help! If you like TheBlogFrog, consider posting about it on your blog! Also, I have a small advertising budget so if you get lots of visitors message me and I may be able to advertise on your blog.

What other questions or comments do you have?

Tags: directory, theblogfrog, widgets

Views: 0

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Just one comment...you should start including Canadian schools & colleges ;)
This is a good idea, I'll definitely look into it. Someone else mentioned that there wasn't an option for home schooled or privately tutored, I'll add that too.
P.S. If anyone wants to write a review of TheBlogFrog and post it on their blog, I will promote their post on the main page of TheBlogFrog. Just write the post then email me at rustin [at] theblogfrog.com

RSS

MARKETPLACE

ADVERTISEMENT

Link to Us

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service