I love to sew for kids...but you?What is your hobby?

irinaindira

Views: 13

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I read, watch TV, and knit. That's pretty much all the hobbies I can handle at this stage of my life!

Oh, and I blog. Can't forget that one. :P
Right now my hobby is playing Animal Crossing for Nintendo DS & Wii! I'm so addicted!
Nintendo games, arts & crafts, and Hello Kitty!!!
Animal Crossing is a lot of fun and the Animals have a sense of humor!!! LOL
Just learned how to crochet (basic stuff) and actually finished a small blankie for my dog just in time for Christmas!

I'm having a hard time understanding the knitting /crochet lingo!!! But I keep trying! It's a good hobby! :)
oooo, yeah! I try to never leave the house without my camera! LOL You never know what interesting things you'll run into! :)
Does anyone do Digital Scrapbooking? ScrapBlog is great if you want a "quickie" but there are places you can get Free kits, layouts & embellishments...

www.scrapbookflair.com is a good place to start!
Scrapbooking.
Photography.
Blogging.
Reading.
Cooking, baking, gardening, being green, and saving money. I guess blogging and photography too! Cooking is truly my passion though.
My hobbies are learning how to sew, i love to bake, and i am beginning to love to read. I love to blog, take pictures and being on facebook.
Scrapbooking!
I have a couple of hobbies. I love to stamp, digital scrapbook, play board or card games, blog and geocache (http://www.geocaching.com).

Reply to Discussion

RSS

11/24/14 DAILY BLOG PROMPT

Facebook Hop - Every Monday!

CATCH THE BUZZ

SPECIAL HELLO FROM FRAN!

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service