I'm trying to find active forums that I can participate in on a daily basis.  Does anyone requent a parenting forum?  A good one? 

Apparently my google search didn't work - probably user error.

Tags: diary, family, forums, parenting, sites

Views: 0

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I tried the Forum directory and found plenty of parenting forum. You may try Parenting.com and Parents.com. Both have pretty high page rank. Other than that, you may try SheKnows.com or JustMommies.com.....See you there...
I created a great one called Mothers' Hideaway. It is very active but small enough that we all get to know each other. I love love love it! We have about 300 members and 30-50 that post every.single.day.

Sometimes the big ones you get lost in the shuffle and I find that having one that has an intimate community and wonderful women is a rare thing to find. MH is somewhere you can definitely find a great place to just jump in and not feel out of place.

Ok, I'm going on and on. :hehe: I hope to see you there!
I like www.momslikeme.com because you can connect to other moms in your region!

@FrenchNad
The Au Pair Salon
Le Mot du (Bon)jour

Reply to Discussion

RSS

12/19/14 DAILY BLOG PROMPT

A SPECIAL GREETING FROM FRAN DRESCHER

MOM BLOGGERS FOR SOCIAL GOOD

Mom Bloggers for Social Good is a global coalition of 2000+ mom bloggers who currently span over twenty countries and who care about spreading the good news about the amazing work non-profit organizations and NGOs are doing around the world.  Want to make a difference? Please join us!

Toxic Free Blog - by Brittany Glynn

Brittany is a director of the Toxic Free Foundation and created the first ever Toxic Free Certification Program.  Weekly, Brittany publishes the Toxic Free Blog and provides coaching to over 10,000 families in the United States alone.  She is the author of a Toxic Free educational series and co-author of several Toxic Free learning programs. Brittany is also an award winning author. 

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service