What platform do you prefer? Wordpress or Blogger or...? Why?

Hello everybody:

I am still not totally happy with my platform so I wonder which one do you prefer and why? I like wordpress pages option but it doesn't have the followers so I don't know. Which one do you recommend pleaseeeee?

Thanks,
Isabel

Views: 23

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I've used Blogger ever since I started my blog almost 2 years ago and it's the only one I've ever used so I don't really have anything to compare it to. But so far, so good! I like it!
I tend to like the organization of the Wordpress blogs but I still prefer blogger which is what I've used since day 1 as far as ease of use goes. If you get the right web designer it makes a world of difference though.
Since I am trying to learn I wish I knew which to use. I have tried starting on Blogger.
Thank you so much to all of you for your replies. I think I need to start swimming. I decided to start with wordpress.com and then decide if I need to switch to wordpress.org. I will keep you posted. Hopefully I am making the right decision.
Be in touch,
Isabel
That's how I started. I found blogger to be too limiting and then I moved to wordpress.com and now I'm using wordpress on my own server and I love it.
I don't really know wordpress and have been happy with Blogger.
Blogger is the only platform I've used. I am happy with it.
Blogger, because I am not smart enough for Wordpress YET....but I am working on it!! I design Blogger templates and that is just what I am comfortable with, but the Wordpress options are WONDERFUL!
I'm using blogger self installed wordpress. It gives me the most flexibility.
I'm curious about this to, I'm so interested in everyone's response. I've always used Blogger but I've seen many blog friends send messages that they're changing to Wordpress.
Hmmm....

Undoubtedly, I would go for WordPress and there are plenty of reasons behind that. First of all let me tell you, I have no doubt on the potential of blogger platform but because of certain reasons I prefer WP to blogger.
You have greater control over your site when using WordPress, also you can provide any desired look through using high end WordPress themes and in blogger you have very limited options.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

12/23/14 DAILY BLOG PROMPT

A SPECIAL GREETING FROM FRAN DRESCHER

MOM BLOGGERS FOR SOCIAL GOOD

Mom Bloggers for Social Good is a global coalition of 2000+ mom bloggers who currently span over twenty countries and who care about spreading the good news about the amazing work non-profit organizations and NGOs are doing around the world.  Want to make a difference? Please join us!

Toxic Free Blog - by Brittany Glynn

Brittany is a director of the Toxic Free Foundation and created the first ever Toxic Free Certification Program.  Weekly, Brittany publishes the Toxic Free Blog and provides coaching to over 10,000 families in the United States alone.  She is the author of a Toxic Free educational series and co-author of several Toxic Free learning programs. Brittany is also an award winning author. 

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service