I'm ready to host product reveiws on my blog can anyone give me the names of some good programs to sign up with? Thanks

-Pamela

www.mychicmommy.blogspot.com

Views: 51

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

If you're just starting out, you can try tomoson.com and giveawayblogs.com.  That's where I got some of my product reviews, but mainly I just pitched companies and still do.

Thanks. I will check them out

I started with just writing reviews of products I liked and enjoyed - nothing provided to me by a company, just what I would recommend to other moms. I also reviewed local family events and businesses. As I got established, I had companies start approaching me about reviews and giveaways. My blog is not exclusively reviews, but I have had the opportunity to review some great products just by consistently blogging and working on keeping up the quality of my blog. These days I rarely seek out reviews on my own, but still have several come to me weekly. My blog also has a somewhat local focus, which allows me to review events and products near me. For example, I get to attend a live children's show in my city next week because I promoted it on my blog.

Best of luck to you!

You can also try signing up with MomSpark.  There's a small monthly fee but I've heard it's worth it - haven't tried it myself yet  though.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

10/22/14 Writing Prompt

Facebook Hop - Every Monday!

CATCH THE BUZZ

SPECIAL HELLO FROM FRAN!

Link to Us

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service