I'm ready to host product reveiws on my blog can anyone give me the names of some good programs to sign up with? Thanks

-Pamela

www.mychicmommy.blogspot.com

Views: 51

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

If you're just starting out, you can try tomoson.com and giveawayblogs.com.  That's where I got some of my product reviews, but mainly I just pitched companies and still do.

Thanks. I will check them out

I started with just writing reviews of products I liked and enjoyed - nothing provided to me by a company, just what I would recommend to other moms. I also reviewed local family events and businesses. As I got established, I had companies start approaching me about reviews and giveaways. My blog is not exclusively reviews, but I have had the opportunity to review some great products just by consistently blogging and working on keeping up the quality of my blog. These days I rarely seek out reviews on my own, but still have several come to me weekly. My blog also has a somewhat local focus, which allows me to review events and products near me. For example, I get to attend a live children's show in my city next week because I promoted it on my blog.

Best of luck to you!

You can also try signing up with MomSpark.  There's a small monthly fee but I've heard it's worth it - haven't tried it myself yet  though.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

12/19/14 DAILY BLOG PROMPT

A SPECIAL GREETING FROM FRAN DRESCHER

MOM BLOGGERS FOR SOCIAL GOOD

Mom Bloggers for Social Good is a global coalition of 2000+ mom bloggers who currently span over twenty countries and who care about spreading the good news about the amazing work non-profit organizations and NGOs are doing around the world.  Want to make a difference? Please join us!

Toxic Free Blog - by Brittany Glynn

Brittany is a director of the Toxic Free Foundation and created the first ever Toxic Free Certification Program.  Weekly, Brittany publishes the Toxic Free Blog and provides coaching to over 10,000 families in the United States alone.  She is the author of a Toxic Free educational series and co-author of several Toxic Free learning programs. Brittany is also an award winning author. 

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service