FOLLOW US

OUR BLOG

Safety Tips to Prevent Your Dream Pool from Becoming a Nightmare

Whether it’s a cosy hot tub, a full-sized pool or something in between, having a private place to take a dip at home is one of life’s greatest luxuries. There is little that compares to shrugging off the day’s troubles with a few relaxing laps or a good book and the gentle massage of…

Why Every Family Needs Business-Level Internet Security

The reviewer has been compensated in the form of a Best Buy Gift Card and/or received the product/service at a reduced price or for free.

Every day it becomes easier and easier to hack websites, blogs, home networks, and phones. Nothing seems to be immune from malicious digital attacks, but you can make it harder for them to get in. 

We've been testing the…

OUR DAILY PINS

Advertisements

We love hearing from members about what is new with them? Did you start a new hobby, make a new friend? Are you going through a time that is a bit miserable and need a pick-me-up? 

Share what's going on new in your life! 

Views: 1333

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Yes, school PTO can be so hectic and busy. We're glad you have time to relax and post!

Things are getting better. I have set a goal with my craft business and figuring out what I need to do to get there. Keeping busy is helping me with not getting emotional over losing my dad and helping me keep positive. Hubby talked to some of the directors he deals with when he umpires and has it set up that every tournament that he does, I get to set up my crafts to sell and they won't charge me the vendor fee because he is working for them. See...things are getting better.

Oh I love these sorts of posts and reading how everyone is doing.

I'm doing awesome! Not quite liking this frigid weather (I prefer summer), but all around well. Working on promoting my blog and my product while sitting at work (shhh don't tell my boss!) but other than that.....doing quite peachy!

Not so much a new blogger but I have been working on my blog since July last year. Figured my New Years resolution would be to begin sharing my journey of balancing a household of six, one working parent which would be me, hubby is the amazing stay at home Dad finishing up his business degree and I have begun my prep into my pro (bodybuilding) debut in June! Blogging has become my outlet if you will, and I am pretty excited to share my journey! =) 

We'll try to make it. Looks like fun!

seems like a wonderful opportunity-you are certainly giving them the experience of a lifetime

i am volunteering at several schools and working part time doing hands on kids projects at 2 locations

Really excited about my new blog website! I never thought that I would be able to put a website together myself let alone write blogs about myself. I feel so great doing it and it has really gotten me looking forward to the future and where everything could lead. I feel like the possibilities are endless with what I can do with my life. And best of all, I feel like I am being a great example for my kids on jumping out into the unknown and trying my hardest and something that feels right. I know that the future will be great for me and my new website!

What's new with me, you ask? Something awesome!

I'm super excited to announce that The Errant Parent was picked up by a mobile app designing company because they saw me in Mom Blogger's Club's Featured Bloggers and offered to design and maintain the app for free (as long as I created a coupon's tab for them to advertise their mom/baby-related coupons).

I'm so excited! It's available for Android devices right now, but we hope to get it available for iPhone soon! Thank you, Mom Bloggers Club!

If anyone would like to check it out, I'll post the link below:

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.app_errantparent....

I'm starting to feel really great about my blog. At times, it has been really scary learning how to get followers and that dreaded SEO.....but I'm making my way and I'm feeling very confident about it. It seems like I have had my blog website for a really long time now, but really I've only started it 2 weeks ago today. It seems so crazy to me. I'm so thankful to have found this website so soon into my blogging adventures and I'm so grateful to everyone on here who has supported me. Thank you so much!

RSS

© 2017   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service