Advertisement
Brunch: A Genesis Child Theme for Food & Lifestyle Bloggers

Do you find Pinterest to be addictive?  It is so much fun!

http://familyfocusblog.com

http://pinterest.com/scarletp/

Tags: pinterest

Views: 1517

Replies to This Discussion

I'm a huge Pinterest Fan.  Let me know you are following me and I'll get you back.

I'm on pinterest at: http://pinterest.com/theprincessdres

My blog is: http://princesspartytime.blogspot.com

Just joined to the group.. Have a great day!

http://pinterest.com/yonca1/

Hi Ladies!

My links are down there. Hope to see you all @ my places! Will back to you right away :)

Have a wonderful day!

Yonca

my blog-yonca is cooking

my facebook page- yonca is cooking

http://pinterest.com/yonca1/

https://twitter.com/yonca1

Just visited your pinterest page. You have a lot of great boards! I'm following most of them now.


Magena Clemente said:

Hi Yonca, following several of your Pinterest boards. I love that you have your recipes sorted by main ingredient--very helpful!

Yonca said:

Just joined to the group.. Have a great day!

http://pinterest.com/yonca1/

Amy, I LOVE your Pinterest page. I wish I had found you months ago before my daughter's 6th birthday because this is so up her alley. Following all of your boards now so I will have lots of ideas for next year.

Amy Nielson said:

I'm a huge Pinterest Fan.  Let me know you are following me and I'll get you back.

I'm on pinterest at: http://pinterest.com/theprincessdres

My blog is: http://princesspartytime.blogspot.com

Got you back Wondermom!  Thanks!

http://pinterest.com/theprincessdres

Wondermom Wannabe said:

Amy, I LOVE your Pinterest page. I wish I had found you months ago before my daughter's 6th birthday because this is so up her alley. Following all of your boards now so I will have lots of ideas for next year.

Amy Nielson said:

I'm a huge Pinterest Fan.  Let me know you are following me and I'll get you back.

I'm on pinterest at: http://pinterest.com/theprincessdres

My blog is: http://princesspartytime.blogspot.com

Pinterest - http://pinterest.com/cutebeltz

Blog - cutebeltz.wordpress.com

Love Pinterest, so much fun!

Hello All :)

http://pinterest.com/ladybren/

I often blog about my pinterest obsession

http://ladybrensworld.blogspot.com

My blog is Mom-Spot.com and Dayton.Mom-Spot.com

Pinterest is http://pinterest.com/pinmomspot

Would love some new followers as we are trying to build this following.

We also do a weekly pin link up at Mom-Spot.com, it's a great way to post your pins!

RSS

Launched in 2007 and 23,000 strong we are the oldest and largest social network for moms who blog. Join us and network with fellow moms.

MBC CUTIES

Our current cuties were uploaded by ChelleUpload a photo of your cutie. They may be featured here. See all of the cuties.

VISIT THESE BLOGGERS

Advertisement

StudioPress Premium WordPress Themes: Foodie Theme

FEATURED MEMBER

ADVERTISE

THIS WEEK'S FEATURED GROUP

LET'S ENTER EACH OTHER'S GIVEAWAY

You just started the world of promotional blog giveaways. You get someone to give away a really cool product on your blog. Now you just need someone to enter the giveaway!! JOIN NOW.

© 2016   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service