Advertisement

FOLLOW US

OUR BLOG

The Best Reasons to Start a New Blog

If you’re on the internet a lot, you’ll realize that it’s filled with blogs of all shapes, sizes, and stripes. Many are utilized by businesses as a way of extending their brand and pulling in more customers. Others are just people who are taking advantage of a platform so that they can put…

Getting to Know the Lactation Lab

Whether you’re a first-time mom or a…

OUR DAILY PINS

Advertisements

TRENDING BLOG POSTS

For all of you avid readers out there, today is World Book Day. 

What is your favorite book or books? 

Answer our Question of the Day and be entered to win a $10 e-gift card to Starbucks because who couldn't use free coffee? 

Yesterday's winner is C Lee Reed. Congratulations!

Views: 217

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Looking for this one now :)

My current favorite is Madness, Miracles, Millions because the author tweeted my review! 

http://www.mymonkeysandme.com/madness-miracles-millions-book-review/

Love it!!!

I think if you are happy to read the book over and over, it's a great book!  For me, To Kill A Mockingbird and Huckleberry Finn apply.  If I were to pick a book by a great modern author, it would be anything by Harlan Coben.

My favorite book is The Alchemist by Paulo Coelho. I think everyone should read this one.

My favorite new book is Esther: Royal Beauty. It's on the NY Bestseller list too.

Well, being such an avid reader this is going to be hard. I don't think I have a real favorite because I just love to read, I have so many that have really been memorable over my lifetime. Just a few are: I am not a dog person really but Marley and Me by John Grogan was such a great read. HIs Name is Ron by The Family of Ron Goldman was so powerful, but so emotional. Warning: major tear jerker. It took me years to get through it. Song of Ice and Fire (Game of Thrones series) by George R.R. Martin is my new favorite series. Wish he would publish book 7 already! Out of the most recent books I've read, meaning since January, I'd say Big Little Lies by Liane Moriarty was one I could not put down. 

RSS

© 2017   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service