I recently became a SAHM (about a month ago) and so far am loving it!  I must admit though, with a 1 and 4 y.o and being pregnant, by the end of the day I am spent!  Any suggestions on how to pass the time after naps before Dad gets home? 

Holly

For other ideas on projects to do with your kids - please check out my blog www.thelittleheartsproject.blogspot.com for service project ideas aimed at 0-7 year olds!

Views: 9

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Getting ready to check out your blog now . . .as a mom to 3 little boys those hours are definitely a struggle. :)

Come visit me when you get a chance!
http://www.boutiqueonfeet.blogspot.com/
Well, I am also at home with my little one and around 3 PM, i will take her to the park for an hour or so and when we come back, I give her a snack and a book to either color or work on another educational assigment. Take a peek at my blog so, you can have an idea how i keep her busy. Hope that helps you out a little.

http://www.showmemama.blogspot.com/
We have tea. I started when my children were 5 (just started kindergarten), 3.5, and 18 months. I wanted a way I could connect myself and my children after a school day. My daughter would get home from the bus at 4, then I would come straight home and put the tea kettle on. The kids sit at the counter and talk to me about school while I start tea and dinner prep. Now my children are 8.5, 7, and 5 and we still have tea everyday (most weekends as well, when we are around). We all love it - even my boy. Of course, we always have a couple of those crispy, thin, dunkable tea cookies with our tea :-)
We play games and clean up the house before daddy gets home. I can do most of the things I need to do with him "helping".
What a special idea! Mine are only 4 and 1, so not sure if they would like tea quite yet. But definitely a 'tea' party of some sort. Definitely fun!

Holly
www.thelittleheartsproject.blogspot.com
We take really late naps around here so that is naptime for us. My two are 3 and 4 now and usually one or the other will have preschool in the morning and than we head to the gym or run errands for an hour or so after school, have lunch and then they nap.

I absolutely love the tea idea and really hope I remember it once my daughter starts elementary school, I think she would love it.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

11/21/14 DAILY BLOG PROMPT

Facebook Hop - Every Monday!

CATCH THE BUZZ

SPECIAL HELLO FROM FRAN!

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service