FOLLOW US

OUR BLOG

Acquiring a Taste for Wine – How to Properly Enjoy This Elegant Beverage

Even if you drink wine regularly, you might not have a developed taste for it. Drinking box wine from your local supermarket does not mean that you know wine, but if you would like to acquire a more elevated taste for this extremely elegant and at times sophisticated beverage, the process is…

Things To Know Before Taking Out A Personal Loan

Personal loans are designed to give individuals a rapid influx of cash when times are hard. They offer people a way to acquire the necessary capital to carry out some home renovations or to pay off debts and raise their credit score.

Of course, as with any other…

OUR DAILY PINS

Advertisements

TRENDING BLOG POSTS

Hi Mamas!  Just published a post this morning - The Biggest Surprise about Being a Mom.  Would love to hear what the biggest surprise about motherhood was for you.  Be sure to stop by my blog and leave a comment!

Views: 270

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Personally, there are times when I surprise myself every once in a while for doing things I didn't know I had time for such as being able to do my own pedicure or facial. It's a matter of balancing your time.

One of the biggest surprises about becoming a Mom for me was the sheer strength, will,force, and all consuming, unconditional love that unleashed itself upon the birth of my son. Before having my son, I thought myself a fairly modern, progressive, and strong woman. After having my son, (which included a three day labor, tearing, and ultimately, a c-section), I realized my mind, body, and soul housed more strength and endurance than I could have ever guessed.

The biggest surprise about becoming a mom was far more intimate than any physical or mental strength. Instead, the single most surprising thing about becoming a mom was the intense love I immediately felt the moment I heard my son's first cry, and felt his tiny, warm, and swaddled body placed upon mine. Nursing further catapulted this new love to a level of love and intimacy I never thought possible.

My biggest surprise about being a mom was how tiring it is. ....it still is; I never knew that this level of fatigue was possible.

(p.s. your link is not working for me)

RSS

© 2017   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service