What made you decide to start a blog in the first place?  What inspires you to keep writing?

Penny Roach at Green Moms

http://greenmomsandkids.wordpress.com

Tags: a, blog, bloggers, blogging, inspiration, journal, starting

Views: 27

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

My twins! I've had other blogs before but none of them have meant so much to me like this one does.
I think most of it has to do with I love photography, and I need a place to post all these pictures.
So I guess  that's why I really started.

-Melissa Juliet
www.MePlusYouAndTWO.com

Melissa,

That is a GREAT reason to be inspired.  I think that when you are really passionate about a subject of any kind, you're more likely to stick with it and give it your best.  Best of luck to you!  I'm going to head on over to see all your pictures now!

Penny Roach at Green Moms and Kids

http://greenmomsandkids.wordpress.com

I wanted to document my thoughts, learning and journey with my 2 children. It is also a way of re-connecting with people I have lost contact with due to parenting, if you get what I mean? Writing helps to keep my mind more active and I thought it's best not to loose touch with writing if I intend to homeschool my children!

Those are all great reasons Felicia.  Motherhood sure gives a lot to write about doesn't it?  And it's a great way to journal and connect with others I agree.  Thanks so much for your response!!

Penny

After I survived the first year of having a child with special needs I decided I wanted to share my journey with others. A friend and fellow special needs mom encouraged me to start a blog it was her blog afterall that helped me find my way to acceptance in my new reality. After I began blogging I realized how much I love it and the best reward is the number of families I have encouraged and have been able to connect to support groups. It's so important for people to realize that having a child with special needs changes your life, it's hard, it's overwhelming but if you accept to move forward you will have a normal life again. It's just a different normal, your normal. And it's a wonderful way to document my life. 

Thank you Charity for your comment and for your blog as well.  Your child is a gift to you and your blog is a gift to the world!  I think it's wonderful that you are willing to share both your struggles and your triumphs.  No doubt your words will be a source of inspiration and comfort to many.

Again, thank you for comment.  I look forward to reading your posts!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

12/23/14 DAILY BLOG PROMPT

A SPECIAL GREETING FROM FRAN DRESCHER

MOM BLOGGERS FOR SOCIAL GOOD

Mom Bloggers for Social Good is a global coalition of 2000+ mom bloggers who currently span over twenty countries and who care about spreading the good news about the amazing work non-profit organizations and NGOs are doing around the world.  Want to make a difference? Please join us!

Toxic Free Blog - by Brittany Glynn

Brittany is a director of the Toxic Free Foundation and created the first ever Toxic Free Certification Program.  Weekly, Brittany publishes the Toxic Free Blog and provides coaching to over 10,000 families in the United States alone.  She is the author of a Toxic Free educational series and co-author of several Toxic Free learning programs. Brittany is also an award winning author. 

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service