ADVERTISEMENT

FOLLOW US

OUR BLOG

Baby Showers: The Next Big Thing

Like so many modern celebrations, Baby Showers have arrived in the UK from North America. It’s a real tradition over there and, like High School Proms, Halloween and Black Friday, one of those exciting social events that is catching on big time over here.

The idea is simple but universally appealing. Throw a party for the pregnant mother and her…

Monetizing Your Mom Blog is Easier Than Ever With Media.net

As a new generation of influencers crop up on the net and veteran bloggers continue to idealize the way for interacting with brands and getting paid, companies the world over are vying for the attention of both. Some are wooing bloggers with the prospect of lucrative affiliate deals while others pile influencers with products for reviews, added with a monetary benefit. Some companies are flying…

OUR DAILY PINS

I read a lot of mom blogs, but I also venture out of the genre to find other great reads.

I admit it; I read Perez Hilton....every day!

I also like www.thebudgetfashionista.com and www.inhabitat.com.

What non-mom blogs do you like to read?

Views: 25

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

One of my favorites is 6 Year Med. Danielle writes so beautifully it makes me want to cry. She's a pediatric resident and writes about her experiences with her young patients.
That's a tough one, but I'll say Zen habits: http://zenhabits.net/
suzi blu has to be my fav! she is all about girl power! when i came across here youtube channell, 'suziblutube' i ended up watching all of her vids. i suggest starting at the begginig from the beginning. she inspired me, filled me with optimism and i felt empowered to do what i want despite my age and circumstance. you will just have to check her out. she is a bit much for some people because she doesn't shy away from any subject that pertains to empowering woman which can be shocking at times but if you stick with it you will be a better woman for it.
My fave is http://fuckyoupenguin.blogspot.com/

It's hilarious! The blogger derides cute animals for being so adorable.
icanhascheezburger.com The whole site is my ultimate time-waster.
I love Valleywag for Silicon Valley gossip.
What? There's such a thing as a non-mom blog? Seriously, I have no idea. Most of the blogs I read are written by moms.
I love Perez Hilton too and the Superficial.
I love failblog.org!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2017   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service