There will be an event targeting to moms here in my town and I was thinking of sending media kit to the vendors.  I know my blog is not at the rate that these vendors are willing to pay for an ad space.  Right now most of my income or gig is from paid post and giveaways, and that's what I would like to focus on when sending my pitch. I guess I would like to know from my fellow blogger, at what level of traffic (# of visitors, twitter follow, facebook likes, etc)  would you consider selling or pitching your blog to companies? 

Any ideas or suggestions are greatly appreciated.  Thanks!

Views: 6

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Why can't you pitch it now? Who told you that you had to have a specific number before you can pitch? Go for it - even if you get nothing right now, then maybe a few months later when your numbers build, approach again with updated numbers, and then again next year, etc. You will be on their radar and they will see you are growing and persistent as well.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Be a Part of Something Special for Social Good

We are putting together one of the largest projects on behalf of the world's poorest mothers, newborns, and children and need your help. JOIN OUR PRIVATE GROUP to learn more and to get involved.

Advertisement

MARKETPLACE

ADVERTISEMENT

Link to Us

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service