I'm posting this so I can follow fellow writing moms. This will make it easier for me to add and keep up with your posts. I haven't updated my blog yet but should have it complete by tomorrow. Please leave your link.

Thanks - Tomica

I have updated my website addresses. 


Views: 4

Replies to This Discussion

Here's my blog about writing and reading Middle Grade books: www.ink-spells.blogspot.com

Also, my book has just been published! Life, Liberty, and Pursuit is a story about a college-age girl who falls in a pool, the navy recruit who saves her, and their struggle to choose between following their dreams and daring to love.

Here's the cover!

I talk about my writing at http://www.aysha-online-writer-story.blogspot.com

I also have a gifts idea blog over at http://www.addmorecolor-gift-ideas.blogspot.com

Feel free to following both. Look foward to checking your updated blog.
Forgot to mention this, but I have a facebook fanpage at http://www.facebook.com/fortheloveofbooks. I am going to be having another book giveaway soon. I will purchase two books for the winners from any authors that participate. I have over 1500 members and it connects readers with fellow authors.

Thanks for listing your information. Also I'm creating a badge page for authors/writers if interested let me know.
Tomica - I love your FB page and went over to "like" it. I would love to have my book involved in your giveaway! How do I do that? Also, I'm participating in a Meet An Author Blog Hop on Monday, linking authors together, and would love to use your badge during that as well. How do I get it?

Tomica Bonner said:
Forgot to mention this, but I have a facebook fanpage at http://www.facebook.com/fortheloveofbooks. I am going to be having another book giveaway soon. I will purchase two books for the winners from any authors that participate. I have over 1500 members and it connects readers with fellow authors.

Thanks for listing your information. Also I'm creating a badge page for authors/writers if interested let me know.
Susan,

I will list the details tomorrow on the fanpage. Make sure you check it out. I will send the link for the badge to you directly. Once you add me as a friend I can send a message. I sent the request. Thanks so much!



Susan Kaye Quinn said:
Tomica - I love your FB page and went over to "like" it. I would love to have my book involved in your giveaway! How do I do that? Also, I'm participating in a Meet An Author Blog Hop on Monday, linking authors together, and would love to use your badge during that as well. How do I get it?
Tomica Bonner said:
Forgot to mention this, but I have a facebook fanpage at http://www.facebook.com/fortheloveofbooks. I am going to be having another book giveaway soon. I will purchase two books for the winners from any authors that participate. I have over 1500 members and it connects readers with fellow authors.

Thanks for listing your information. Also I'm creating a badge page for authors/writers if interested let me know.
Hi Tomica-

Great blog! I love your blog skin. Looking forward to reading more.

I blog about free writing resources for cash-strapped writers. Free ebooks, courses, & lots of links to things writers need.

-Debbie
http://writingwhilethericeboils.blogspot.com/
My blog is TheWriteOneBlog.com. I blog on my life as a writer and give tips and advice for aspiring writers.
Thanks Debbie! I am now following you too. The blog should be updated today posting about agents and some other stuff.

Debbie Allen said:
Hi Tomica-

Great blog! I love your blog skin. Looking forward to reading more.

I blog about free writing resources for cash-strapped writers. Free ebooks, courses, & lots of links to things writers need.

-Debbie
http://writingwhilethericeboils.blogspot.com/
Stefanie, I joined your site and looking forward to reading over all the information.

Stefanie said:
My blog is TheWriteOneBlog.com. I blog on my life as a writer and give tips and advice for aspiring writers.
I have a very neglected writing blog, http://www.adventuresinfreelancing.com. I hope to remedy that once the kids are in school. I write non-fiction, mostly blogging for others or SEO for the web. Love it.
Congratulations on your book, Susan! That is so exciting.
Great thanks for the support! I'm heading to your blog right now...

Tomica Bonner said:
Stefanie, I joined your site and looking forward to reading over all the information.
Stefanie said:
My blog is TheWriteOneBlog.com. I blog on my life as a writer and give tips and advice for aspiring writers.

RSS

10/30/14 BLOG PROMPT

Facebook Hop - Every Monday!

CATCH THE BUZZ

SPECIAL HELLO FROM FRAN!

Link to Us

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service