ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
I'm posting this so I can follow fellow writing moms. This will make it easier for me to add and keep up with your posts. I haven't updated my blog yet but should have it complete by tomorrow. Please leave your link.

Thanks - Tomica

I have updated my website addresses. 


Views: 13

Replies to This Discussion

Nice blog. I am now following.

My blog is about finding my indentity outside of kids by breaking the silence and myths of being a stay-at-home mom. I am trying to build myself a career but that proves to be challenging when you have children and motherly chores at your heels.

www.tlcombest.wordpress.com
I forgot to post that I have a short story that was published online this year. You can find it at Christian Fiction Online Magazine.

And another non-fiction story was published in Love is a Flame, from Bethany House, in July.

So fun to see everyone's writing!

-Debbie
http://writingwhilethericeboils.blogspot.com/
Free Resources for Writers
I have a new blog post up. Come by and check it out.

www.tlcombest.wordpress.com
Hi Tomica,

I write about writing, motherhood, and female agency.

Read my stuff at http://marinagraphy.com
Tweet me and I will follow in return at http://twitter.com/marinagraphy.

Smart approach. I may try it!
I so relate, Torie. There's an opening I want to apply for because I feel so trapped and stifled, but kids are holding me back. Going to your site.

I write about motherhood and female agency and women in media at http://marinagraphy.com

Tweet me at http://twitter.com/marinagraphy. I will follow back!

Torie Combest said:
Nice blog. I am now following.

My blog is about finding my indentity outside of kids by breaking the silence and myths of being a stay-at-home mom. I am trying to build myself a career but that proves to be challenging when you have children and motherly chores at your heels.

www.tlcombest.wordpress.com
It is this quest that got me into I dont know a zillion things..but atleast I dont feel the rut of household chores as much..although I do wish the day had more hours... or I had help with the housework..coz they dont seem to just go away....

Marina DelVecchio said:
I so relate, Torie. There's an opening I want to apply for because I feel so trapped and stifled, but kids are holding me back. Going to your site.

I write about motherhood and female agency and women in media at http://marinagraphy.com

Tweet me at http://twitter.com/marinagraphy. I will follow back!

Torie Combest said:
Nice blog. I am now following.

My blog is about finding my indentity outside of kids by breaking the silence and myths of being a stay-at-home mom. I am trying to build myself a career but that proves to be challenging when you have children and motherly chores at your heels.

www.tlcombest.wordpress.com
Hi, I'm now subscribed to your RSS feed and sending a tweet now. Thanks for following. I write about writing and just about everything else. I also have one where I'm starting to focus on childbirth labor at www.joyofgivingbirth.com

Marina DelVecchio said:
Hi Tomica,
I write about writing, motherhood, and female agency.
Read my stuff at http://marinagraphy.com
Tweet me and I will follow in return at http://twitter.com/marinagraphy.

Smart approach. I may try it!
Great post, Marina! I'm following you on Twitter.

-Debbie
http://writingwhilethericeboils.blogspot.com/

Marina DelVecchio said:
Hi Tomica,

I write about writing, motherhood, and female agency.

Read my stuff at http://marinagraphy.com
Tweet me and I will follow in return at http://twitter.com/marinagraphy.

Smart approach. I may try it!
Here is my blog and I just finished writing my first book so any input on what I should do next would be awesome!

Andrea
http://andrea-newblog.blogspot.com/
Are you considering traditional publishing or self-publishing?

My first suggestion would be to join an online or in-person critique group, and get your manuscript in the best possible shape. That way, whether you're looking for an agent, or choosing to publish yourself, you'll feel confident that many eyes have been on it. If you're looking for a crit group, I've highlighted a bunch of online ones on my blog. Just click on the "critique group" label.

Best of luck to you!

-Debbie
http://writingwhilethericeboils.blogspot.com/
You can find my blog at http://lifeontheedge-doretta.blogspot.com. I also have a site at http://ritingsandramblings.webs.com Please stop by and visit for awhile.
Hi there-

I love to write. It's a great form of expression while also sharing with others the knowledge I've gained over the years.

While I have a blog that's an extension of my ethnic cosmetic site, it's not where I put the most of my writing energies. You know how it is. I share about natural skin care ingredients and products but it's more of an extension of my website.

I put my energies into my intense like for writing over at Stress Relief for Caregivers. That's where I take the time to really write quality pieces. Visit k?

Thanks,
Michelle

RSS

FOLLOW US

OUR DAILY PINS

Latest Activity

Jennie R. Rauch posted blog posts
48 minutes ago
Karla Gibbs commented on Kailani's group 'The Mommy Reviewers'
1 hour ago
Chaton Turner updated their profile
2 hours ago
Profile IconMom Bloggers Club via Facebook
Thumbnail

Today's featured blogger is Chasing the Donkey! Visit their amazing blog about traveling in and around #Croatia. This is an amazing travel blog. https://www.chasingthedonkey.com

See More
Facebook2 hours ago · Reply
Karla Gibbs updated their profile
2 hours ago
Karla Gibbs replied to Single Mom Talk Blog's discussion 'Post Your Blog Links for fresh follows for 2017 !!'
2 hours ago
Sophia Clark updated their profile
10 hours ago
The Noble Baby commented on Sandy Taylor's blog post '5 Simple Beauty Hacks Every Mom Should Know!'
12 hours ago

Advertisement

OUR BLOG

Best Way to Blog Using Nuance Dragon NaturallySpeaking


When it comes to writing blogs, there are a much easier way of doing it, than just to type on the keyboard of your computer. There are many people…

© 2017   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service