As I've started my blog, I had a million ideas that I wanted to put down on paper immediately. Then, as I started writing, I felt like what I have to say was not that important and I looked for new and better topics.  I am constantly looking for inspiration from my son, my work, my husband, my family, my everyday activities and tasks.

Where does your inspiration and ideas come from?

http://simplethoughtsonthings.blogspot.com

Views: 21

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I am a runner, so I write about that probably the most.  Otherwise, I write about what I want.  I, too, sometimes decide it's not worthy, but, since it's *my* blog, most of the time I publish it anyway.  Who am I to decide what other people might find worthy, you know?  I am inspired by things that happen at work, with my kids, my running, and just everyday things.  I also joined a Mommy's Project 52, where we blog on a given topic each week.  Some weeks I have a really hard time, others, the entry just flows easily.  I joined it so that I could count on at least a weekly entry, because sometimes I just get too busy to write more often than that.  I've only missed one week of that, and it's helped me to write outside of the project, as well.

Basically, I write about things I know, enjoy, and experience.  That's about it!

Same here. I have a whole bunch of writing saved on my computer but I have not posted yet. I am still trying to decide how I'm going to organize it all. By pages, by posts? So many options. I have to work on my writing though, I think a bit more and on how I present it to readers to make it most interesting to them.

Thanks for replying. :) What is your blog?

Reply to Discussion

RSS

11/24/14 DAILY BLOG PROMPT

Facebook Hop - Every Monday!

CATCH THE BUZZ

SPECIAL HELLO FROM FRAN!

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service