As I've started my blog, I had a million ideas that I wanted to put down on paper immediately. Then, as I started writing, I felt like what I have to say was not that important and I looked for new and better topics.  I am constantly looking for inspiration from my son, my work, my husband, my family, my everyday activities and tasks.

Where does your inspiration and ideas come from?

http://simplethoughtsonthings.blogspot.com

Views: 21

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I am a runner, so I write about that probably the most.  Otherwise, I write about what I want.  I, too, sometimes decide it's not worthy, but, since it's *my* blog, most of the time I publish it anyway.  Who am I to decide what other people might find worthy, you know?  I am inspired by things that happen at work, with my kids, my running, and just everyday things.  I also joined a Mommy's Project 52, where we blog on a given topic each week.  Some weeks I have a really hard time, others, the entry just flows easily.  I joined it so that I could count on at least a weekly entry, because sometimes I just get too busy to write more often than that.  I've only missed one week of that, and it's helped me to write outside of the project, as well.

Basically, I write about things I know, enjoy, and experience.  That's about it!

Same here. I have a whole bunch of writing saved on my computer but I have not posted yet. I am still trying to decide how I'm going to organize it all. By pages, by posts? So many options. I have to work on my writing though, I think a bit more and on how I present it to readers to make it most interesting to them.

Thanks for replying. :) What is your blog?

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Be a Part of Something Special for Social Good

We are putting together one of the largest projects on behalf of the world's poorest mothers, newborns, and children and need your help. JOIN OUR PRIVATE GROUP to learn more and to get involved.

Advertisement

MARKETPLACE

ADVERTISEMENT

Link to Us

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service