ADVERTISEMENT

I use Google Reader to follow blogs. I have never tried anything else and I was wonder if that is the best or if any of you have your favorite and why.

Thanks,

www.motivatedmama.net

Views: 8

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I like Bloglines .
I also use Google reader, so I'm interested to see what others have to say
I use Google Reader, but I wonder if there isn't something out there that allows for the pictures as well...?
I use Google Reader too, but have noticed in my stats that people have visited me through Bloglines. I've always wondered what that was about, I have signed up, but haven't been able to understand it as well as Google Reader.
I'm a Google Reader user too.
I use igoogle as my homepage and found Google Reader through that - I have a Google Reader widget on my homepage. I like it because I can get a glimpse of new posts by their title throughout the day and all I have to do is click on the widget to read the full posts.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

FOLLOW US

OUR BLOG

Cultural cities in the US to visit with kids

Family breaks are a great way to have fun together and make some memories that will last a lifetime, but choosing a city break in the US can also help your family to learn and grow together. With a large selection of cultural destinations on offer across the country, parents are spoiled for choice when it…

OUR DAILY PINS

Latest Activity

Jessica Lynn Martin replied to Belle Bermudez-Tubel's discussion 'Post your link here and get followers and/or subscribers'
19 minutes ago
Jessica Lynn Martin replied to Single Mom Talk Blog's discussion 'Post Your Blog Links for fresh follows for 2017 !!'
22 minutes ago
Jessica Lynn Martin posted a blog post
25 minutes ago
Jessica Lynn Martin updated their profile
26 minutes ago
Jessica Lynn Martin posted a status
"Looking for guest bloggers or to guest blogger, please message me, thanks!"
28 minutes ago
Jessica Lynn Martin posted a status
"We are expecting our 5th baby! Would love comments and shares!…"
29 minutes ago
Perla Middleton updated their profile
1 hour ago
Perla Middleton replied to Scarlet Paolicchi's discussion 'What's your blog and Pinterest handle?' in the group Pinterest Group
1 hour ago

Advertisement

© 2017   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service