I use Google Reader to follow blogs. I have never tried anything else and I was wonder if that is the best or if any of you have your favorite and why.

Views: 0

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I like Bloglines .
I also use Google reader, so I'm interested to see what others have to say
I use Google Reader, but I wonder if there isn't something out there that allows for the pictures as well...?
I use Google Reader too, but have noticed in my stats that people have visited me through Bloglines. I've always wondered what that was about, I have signed up, but haven't been able to understand it as well as Google Reader.
I'm a Google Reader user too.
I use igoogle as my homepage and found Google Reader through that - I have a Google Reader widget on my homepage. I like it because I can get a glimpse of new posts by their title throughout the day and all I have to do is click on the widget to read the full posts.

MBC Cutie: Braelyn uploaded by member, Rebecca Hester. Upload your cutie and they may be featured here.

Our Latest Food, Travel & Lifestyle Posts

Ask any pregnant woman and she will tell you that now she’s expecting what once smelled delicious  - like roasting coffee beans for example, has suddenly become the one smell that induces an overwhelming feeling of nausea. For some women the pregnant nose goes into smell overdrive…

Black Friday – it’s Not Just About Fashion

Fashion, eh? It comes and goes, then comes back around again, at once fleeting and eternal. A style is in one month and then is never heard of again – until it is heard of again, of course.

The quest for fashionable clothes never ends; it’s just that what is in vogue is always changing.…

© 2016   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service