I'm curious to know why you started..

Views: 9

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I started blogging as an outlet for things I was thinking and feeling, for creativity, as a mini-journal for myself as a mom, and as an aid to finding myself, so to speak.  I was inspired by others who'd written about things they were dealing with and how much I learned from them, and in turn, have inspired others in various areas.  Basically, it was a place to dump my thoughts.
Thanks Jennifer!

I'm a Gynecologist using Twitter and Facebook to give simple answers to ladies' everyday GYN health concerns.

Since starting my medical career over 15 years ago, I've always been an advocate for patients truly UNDERSTANDING their conditions. It's always disappointing to me when patient's don't get an understandable explaination of  their condition, or know their options. As a physician, I understand that there are 2 languages in medicine: the medically technical jargon...then...there's the language of 'just talking' to people. I choose to communicate in the second language, treating each patient as I would a sister or a friend. I've decided, if my patients appreciate my simply explained, yet thorough answers, then there are likely many other women (persons) who'd also appreciate the same dialogue.

Come see for yourself!

drsuzyyhall

twitter.com/drsuzyyhall  facebook.com/drsuzyyhall

soon at GynoGroupie.com

I started to simply put down my thoughts. I type down my goals, ideas to what I want and need in my life. Different things and my ideas, my mind opens more to better ones. Right now I'm still updating its design but I'm getting there.

mylifeonurscreen.blogspot.com/

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Advertisement

MARKETPLACE

ADVERTISEMENT

Link to Us

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service