I've been receiving comments for a while now that I've just brushed off, but today it's just getting to me.

I know that the written word can be misconstrued. I know that someone's tone doesn't come across. But still, why does a particular blogger keep leaving comments on my blog posts that I consistently find insulting? I just don't get it.

Has anyone else dealt with this situation?

Views: 11

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Yes I have gotten negative and insulting comments on my blog and I just ignore them. I approve all comments before they are posted anyway. If it continues just block them if you can.
Some people are so mean and have nothing better to do than try to make other people unhappy.
Have a blessed week!
Ann
I haven't had many of these, but sometimes I do and they are just plain annoying. There is no need to be rude. I would say just try to brush this person off and if it gets too bad, maybe block them.
Tone does come across or else there wouldn't be millions of books sold every year! :)
I would delete the comment. If it continues, I might block that person. I tend to stick with topics that aren't controversial, because I don't want any "trolls" insulting me in comments.
I can't believe anyone would say something mean to you. You are the best and have a great blog. I have had random people leave stupid and random comments before and I just delete them, but I have never had the same person continue their comments. That is so annoying!
You are so sweet!
I have to agree with the majority; ignore them. It isn't worth your time or energy wasting any amount of time even wondering why. Unfortunately, there are just some sad pathetic people out there that think there "cute" or just down right mean. I tend to think it isn't a personal attack on you in any way at all. They probably do this to alot of people for no other reason than feeding their warped personality.

Block them, don't respond, don't give them the satisfaction of knowing it bothers you; thats what they want.
Could be they are jealous of your blog.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Advertisement

MARKETPLACE

Link to Us

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service