Welcome to BOLD: Your gateway to ‘BLOGLAND’!

So why do people wake up one morning to find that blogging has become an integral part of their lives? From the writer’s point-of-view, it seems to be a need to be heard, an alternate form of communication, a personal rant and rave venue, a marketing tool, or just the impelling concept that they can connect with complete strangers and share a similar perspective on family, products, news, politics, entertainment, sports, etc.

From the reader’s point-of -view, it seems that we read blogs because we feel a personal connection with either the writer or their content. Our interest level can range from mildly interested—just passing time, to addiction.

Both blog writers and blog readers share a symbiotic relationship, depending on each other for sustenance, growth, and the prospect of continued existence. If you don’t believe this statement, just ask yourself how you feel when your favorite blogger doesn’t post for an extended period of time. Alternatively, ask a blogger what it’s like when their readers never leave comments.

Without a doubt, we are connected…

So why do you write or read blogs?

Views: 5

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I write in hopes to help someone deal with normal day to day emotions and things that go on. On top of meing a wife, mom, sister, bff, etc, we still have to take care of ourselves. We still have self underneath everthing else and in order to take care of someone else, we have to take care of us. I like to give someone something to relate to, let someone else know they are human and aren't alone. I read blogs for the same reason. I look for solutions, ideas, motivation, and someone to relate to.

byrdyseyeview.blogspot.com

I started blogging to help Moms find legitimate work from home and avoid all the scams out there.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Be a Part of Something Special for Social Good

We are putting together one of the largest projects on behalf of the world's poorest mothers, newborns, and children and need your help. JOIN OUR PRIVATE GROUP to learn more and to get involved.

Advertisement

MARKETPLACE

ADVERTISEMENT

Link to Us

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service